MBO forJ Burdekin
- Reid ends takeover talk by selling 20% to management. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;04/09/99, Issue 5133, p2
Reports that the management of Scottish upholstery retailer and manufacturer Reid Group is poised to buy a fifth of the company from its founder Sam Reid.
- Stag _GCP_4.25m MBO 'will remove uncertainty'. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;04/30/99, Issue 5136, p2
Reports on Great Britain-based furniture manufacturer Stag's management buyout from Spring Ram.
- Management team seeks Limelight. // Cabinet Maker;03/03/2000, Issue 5177, p5
Informs that executives at Great Britain-based fitted furniture group Limelight are seeking a management buyout.
- Buying your business. Osborne, Paul // Cabinet Maker;11/15/2002, Issue 5313, p8
Explains strategies for furniture companies in conducting management buyouts. Distinctions of buying out and buying in; Strategies for understanding the risks involved; Strategies for keeping deals fair.
- Sacks leads Samas Roneo UK's MBO. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p6
Reports the plan of the management of office furniture firm Samas Roneo to purchase the firm from parent company Samas Group in Great Britain. Implication of the deal to employees; Assurance of the continuity of offering products and services to customers; Emphasis of the management on...
- MBO saves the day for Osborne & Little. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p6
Confirms the management buyout of furniture retailer, Osborne and Little in Great Britain.
- Asalon in Â£2.3m MBO deal. // Cabinet Maker;7/28/2006, Issue 5498, p8
The article reports on the management buyout of Thai leather upholstery manufacturer Asalon headed by Matthew Slater, former Natwest banker. Slater said the move would put Asalon in a position to make a sustained push into the Great Britain retail market. The buyout deal costs 2.3 million pounds...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2007, Issue 5543, p5
The article offers Great Britain news briefs related to the furniture industry. The British Retail Consortium (BRC) states that the Retail Packaging Recycling Bill are unsafe and impractical and will only creates problem. Launching a management buyout bid for the flooring retailer has been...
- Willis & Gambier gears up for Europe. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p3
The article reports on the growth of Willis & Gambier in Great Britain. The company has added its management team as it enters the international hotel and contracts market and broadens its offering in Europe. The expansion comes after the company's Â£55 million management buy-out in the end of...