- New store launched in York by UK multiple. // Cabinet Maker;4/18/2014, Issue 5881, p8
The article reports on the department store chain John Lewis & Co. Ltd. celebrated the opening of its 92,000 square feet (sq) 41st store at the Vangarde Shopping Park in York, England.
- Barn solves Surrey store expansion plan. // Cabinet Maker;5/12/2006, Issue 5487, p4
The article reports on the increase of the floorspace of furniture company, the Bed Center in Bramley, Surrey. The company has procured the lease of a 19th century barn. The expansion will double the size of the store, with some space allocated to bedroom furniture. A portion of the additional...
- Verizon expands with store in Middletown. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/2/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p8
This article reports that the company Verizon Wireless has opened a second Communications Store in Orange Plaza. The store joins the company's existing Middletown store located in the Galleria at Crystal Run. Keith Slater, director of Communication Stores for Verizon Wireless Upstate New York...
- Lillian August shines in Norwalk. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;12/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p1
Reports on the launch of Lillian August Designs Inc.'s new store in Norwalk Connecticut. Features of the store; Plans of the company under its new store; Presentation of the company's furnitures.
- Store Openings. // Furniture/Today;1/31/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p14
Reports on developments related to the furniture industry and trade in the U.S. Launch of a Pennsylvania House gallery store by Connors Wayside; Features of the La-Z-Boy gallery installed by Adcock Furniture in Georgia; Expansion of the Norwalk Home Fashion Center of Syd's Carpet & Snooze Room.
- Interiors brings fashion focus to second Pa. store. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;11/30/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p4
The article reports on the opening of the second store of Interiors Co. in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania on November 7, 2009. The opening comes after the acquisition of the former Good's Furniture store by Interiors for its new 34,000-square-foot showroom. Vendors that support the company include...
- Upmarket M-Scheme. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p4
The article reports on the opening of M-Scheme's retail outlet in Manchester City Centre in England. M-Scheme, a British furniture manufacturer and designer, will open its first 1,500-square-feet standalone store. According to the company, it chose Manchester because of a perceived gap in the...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2004, Issue 5409, p5
Reports that British furniture store, Dreams, has exceeded the 100-store level. Earnings of the company for 2004; Number of jobs that will be created by the company through the opening of several stores.
- Rooms at the top. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2008, Issue 5597, p12
The article features the seven British furniture and interiors stores that are nominated for Retail Week's top 100 in Great Britain. Avoca, John Lewis Partnership PLC, DFS, Marks & Spencer Group PLC, Selfridges PLC, Fultons Interiors and Peter Jones are among the world's top 100 chosen by some...