Liverpool showroom for German manufacturer
- Gearbox supplier expands operation. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Jul2004, p44
Reports on the expansion of the manufacturing firm Albins Off Road Gear in Ballarat, Victoria. Way of maximizing the sales of the firm; Increase on the level of competitive advantage; Enhancement on the quality of service.
- KAISHA WHY GROWTH, NOT PROFITS, DRIVES JAPAN INC. Abegglen, James C.; Stalk Jr., George // FE: The Magazine for Financial Executives;Apr1986, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p12
Discusses the reasons why growth, not profits, drives Japanese corporations or kaisha. Differences in financial policies and strategies between Western and Japanese firms; Competitive advantage of Japanese corporations by using aggressive financial policies; Options for Western competitors.
- Stone fabricator here readies for expansion. Crompton, Kim // Journal of Business (10756124);4/7/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 8, pA15
Reports on the expansion of the facility of Mario and Son Inc. in Spokane, Washington. Increase on the number of employees; Analysis on the revenue growth of the firm; Rise on the level of competitive advantage.
- New Trend sets its sights on a UK store. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/2004, Issue 5410, p5
Reports on the expansion of upholstery manufacturer New Trend in Great Britain. Maximization on the market share of the firm; Increase on the product lines of the company; Level of competitive advantage.
- Stamford-based investors expand into Westchester. Philippidis, Alex // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/6/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 36, p6
Reports on the expansion of Core Plus Properties LLC in Westchester County, New York.. Maximization on the earnings of the company; Rise on the level of competitive advantage; Increase on the total assets and investments of the firm.
- COMPANY SPOTLIGHT: PERNOD RICARD. // MarketWatch: Drinks;Apr2010, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p28
A company profile of Pernod Ricard SA which is a producer of spirits and wines is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT analysis is provided which includes strengths, weaknesses, opportunities...
- Carrefour: retailers eye E16 billion energy market. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;January 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p127
Reports on the expansion of Carrefour SA in Spain. Increase on the sales of electricity and gas in the country; Way of maximizing the corporate profits of the firm; Rise on the level of competitive advantage.
- CSFB: service in Singapore. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;March 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p92
Reports on the expansion of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. in Singapore. Use of effective marketing strategies; Maximization on the earnings of the company; Increase on the level of competitive advantage.
- Wrigley: profits and expansion. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;June 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p67
Reports on the increase of the revenue growth of Wrigley Co. for the first quarter of the year 2004 in Europe. Plans of the firm to expand in Singapore; Number of distributors; Level of competitive advantage.