Kenyon-Brown takes charge at Duresta
- National Treasure. Kenyon-Brown, Clive // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2013, Issue 5851, p22
The article offers the insights of managing director Clive Kenyon-Brown of Duresta Upholstery on the 75-year anniversary celebration of quality, craftmanship creativity of the company. Kenyon-Brown mentions that the company's story started in June 16, 1938 and as part of its 75th anniversary,...
- Duresta joins PM-led business delegation in China. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2013, Issue 5864, p10
The article reports on the involvement of Long Eaton, Nottingham-based supplier Duresta Upholstery Ltd. chief executive officer Clive Kenyon-Brown in China in a business delegation led by British Prime Minister David Cameron to increase the number of craftsmen and women employed in the company.
- Upholstery brand has China in its hands. // Cabinet Maker;4/25/2014, Issue 5882, p6
The article informs that the upholstery firm Duresta located in Long Eaton, a town in Derbyshire, England, will open a flagship store in Beijing, China as of April 25, 2014 and also presents the views of Duresta's sales operations manager Jade Blackburn on opportunities of store opening.
- New head leads Guild cause. // Cabinet Maker;4/6/2007, Issue 5532, p4
The article announces the appointment of Clive Kenyon-Brown as chairman of the Long Eaton Guild of Furniture Manufacturers.
- Award recognition for upholstery brand. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2014, Issue 5901, p6
The article announces that British upholstery brand manufacturer Duresta Upholstery Ltd. was named as runner-up in the Upholstery Supplier of the Year Award and has received the AIS Gold standard of Accreditation Certificate.
- PM highlights importance of apprenticeships during visit to Duresta. // Cabinet Maker;5/3/2013, Issue 5835, p6
The article offers information on the visitation of Prime Minister David Cameron to the facility of Duresta, an upholstery manufacturer, wherein he emphasizes the importance of apprenticeship to young people.
- People and posts. // People Management;08/08/96, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p10
Announces the appointment of directors in different companies. Marc Birchenhough's appointment as director of human resource development for computer firm ICL; Reason why Gareth Evans, county training manager at Monmouthshire County Council is leaving the profession; Appointed personnel director...
- Selecting new directors. Leighton, David S.R.; Thain, Donald H. // Business Quarterly;Summer93, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p16
Presents guidelines for choosing corporate directors. Traditional method and its flaws; Steps to selecting better directors; Role of the nominating committee.
- CEOs and directors seek help to build better boards. // Corporate Board;Mar/Apr92, Vol. 13 Issue 73, p28
Reports on the study showing that chief executives are increasingly turning to executive search firms for assistance in selecting directors who bring relevant experience to the board. Comment by Gardner W. Heidrick, chairman of the Heidrick Partners Inc.; Reason for the trend.