- Qualitas to introduce complaint deadline. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2001, Issue 5245, p6
Reports the introduction of a cut-off date for details on consumer complaints by furniture standards body Qualitas in Great Britain. Improvement of response rate; Recognition of customer, retailer and suppliers complaints; Establishment of a deadline for complaint submission.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p6
Answers questions about the furniture industry. Customer's complaint about fabric's wearing prematurely; Complaint about a creaking bed; Redress for consumer who had expressed satisfaction over a repair.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p4
Answers British furniture makers' questions on customer requests. Damage complaint by a customer three months after purchase of a dining table; Request for repair of a six-year-old dining chair.
- Furniture complaints fall 4.7%. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p1
Reports on the decline of consumer complaints against the retail furniture industry in Great Britain in the first nine months of 2002.
- Furniture complaints fall, but sales skills still need work. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p5
Reports on the decline of consumer complaints against the furniture industry in Great Britain. Improvement of workmanship of workers; Comparison of 2001 and 2002 consumer complaints levels in the furniture, textile and soft furnishings categories; Types of complaints.
- Consumer grumbles up 16% in Q1. // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p5
Highlights the results of a study conducted by the Great Britain Office of Fair Trading on the number of consumer complaints about furniture in the country during the first quarter of 1997.
- All right now. Lloyd, Mim // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p11
Details the customer complaints received by the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. Provisions of the Sale and Supply of Goods Act; Description of the wet and dry guarantee market; Strategies used by firms in dealing with unreasonable complaints. INSET: Up to standard..
- Fewer customers unhappy about furniture. // Cabinet Maker;9/13/2002, Issue 5304, p1
Reports the decline of complaints from customers on furniture in Great Britain.
- BBB: Home furnishings gripes grew in '99. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;07/10/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the increase in the number of furniture store complaints in 1999, according to data from the United States Better Business Bureau. Total complaints; Percentage resolved;.