New offerings from Mack-Line aim to take company upmarket
- Sakol and Mack Line up for Manchester 1999 expo. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/03/98, Issue 5095, p4
Reports on Sakol Furniture and Mack Line's decision to join in the 1999 Manchester Furniture Show. Total number of participants and exhibit space at the G-Mex Centre; Comments of Rose Cabinet, sales director of David Barrett, on the significance of the show to the company; Other companies...
- Born to live in the upholstery world. // Cabinet Maker;2/9/2007, Issue 5524, p39
An interview with John Mack, chairman of Mack-Line, concerning his career in the upholstery industry in Great Britain is presented. Mack relates how the industry changes as cheap imports arrived and how leather emerged in Italy, extending to the global market. He hopes that soft fabric with...
- Mack-Line launches Kensington. // Cabinet Maker;07/30/99, Issue 5148, p3
Presents the Kensington range of bedroom furniture to be introduced by Mack-Line in August 1999.
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.
- A SILVER LINING FOR SAN FRANCISCO. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p50
Presents information on Eric Brand Furniture, a furniture store in Burlingame, California. Product lines; Information on its owner; Description of the craftmanship of its products.
- HUDSON VALLEY'S MIDCENTURY MAKEOVER. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p52
Presents information on 20th Century Gallery, a furniture store in Hudson, New York. Product lines; Information on its owner; Examples of its exclusive collections.
- ELEGANT IRON ON LONG ISLAND. // Architectural Digest;May2002, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p38
No abstract available.