Decorative debut for Warwick
- A tale of two European fabric shows. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;01/22/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p27
Focuses on the tale of two fabric shows held in Europe in January 2001. Heimtextil in Frankfurt, Germany; Biennale des Editeurs de la Decoration in Paris, France.
- neocon wrapup. Kim, Sheila // Interior Design;Aug2010, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p83
The article showcases products featured at the 2010 NeoCon interior design trade fair including Nanda Comfort Chairs by Andreu World America, Mirage custom cowhide rug by Kyle Bunting, and polyester fabric by Luna Textiles.
- TIP to be joined by finished product. // Home Textiles Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 52, p4
Reports on plans for Pret Pour Maison, a Brussels, Belgium trade show featuring ready made home textiles products. Creation of the show by The Trade Link Co., the company which operates Textiles d'Interieur Premiere (TIP), a show which focuses on decorative fabrics.
- Happening at Home Interiors. // Home Furnishings;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p14
Previews the `Home Interiors' exhibition to be held in London, England in September 1996. Exhibition of fabrics, curtains, linens, wallcoverings and accessories; Identification of new exhibitors including Crowson Fabrics, Charterhouse Fabrics, Julia Barter, Harrison Drape, Rol-Lite Blinds,...
- Where to go... Carson, Elan // Romantic Homes;Sep2010, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p26
The article previews several home decoration exhibitions for September 2010 in the U.S. including the Textiles Recycled/Reimagined, the Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza, and the Plain Beauty: Korean White Porcelain.
- Textiles a Bright Spot at M&O. // Home Textiles Today;10/10/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p1
The article offers information on the presentations at the Maison & Object (M&O) held Paris, France in September 2011. It says that the presentation entitled "The Influence of Pro Sports on Design," by Francois Bertrand was considered the most applicable trend on home products. It mentions...
- designwall. Johnston, Ann // Quilter's Newsletter Magazine;Dec2015/Jan2016, Issue 449, p59
The article present miscellaneous information related to quilts. Topics discussed inlcude a show of old quilts inspired by a colonial history pattern in 1927, a documentary film "Kathleen Ware, Quiltmaker" made on Kathleen Ware, an Oregon quiltmaker, directed by Sharon R. Sherman, and an exhibit...
- Strip It Back. Ingram, Tracey // Frame;Jul/Aug2015, Issue 105, p066
The article focuses on the architectural firm Snarkitecture's interior design with fluid fabric made by designers Daniel Arsham and Alex Mustonen at the Milan Design week.
- World of Home Fashions reschedules show. // Discount Store News;6/17/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, pH4
Reports that the World of Home Fashions trade show has been rescheduled to March 20 to 22, 1997.