The Tide is High
- MEDIA & MARKETING. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;8/8/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p12
The article presents information on the recent Honda U.S. Open of Surfing and Bank of the West Beach Games. It is one of the largest action sports and music events in North America, and draws a slew of Orange County surf and skate brands. O'Neill Inc. is a sponsor of the U.S. Open while its...
- United States : QUIKSILVER formulates boardshort line using RECYCLED MATERIALS. // TendersInfo News;8/16/2014, p1
The article features the AG47 New Wave Boardshorts of Quiksilver which are made of recycled plastic bottles.
- HOW TO WEARâ€¦ DENIM SHORTS. // NW;12/26/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 52, p56
Several photographs of denim shorts are presented which includes, one from VF Corp., the other from Kmart Corp. and the third from Quiksilver Inc.
- Well-Suited. Bouchard, Nancy // SGB;Sep2006, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p26
The article looks at new fabrics and designs of action sport styles of swimwear. According to the article, Lycra/nylon fabric helps new swimwear keep its shape in the water, shed excess moisture, and dry quickly. The article looks at Nike's H2O Sport shortini, Tyr Sport's Starsearch Diamondback...
- High Tech Fashion Plate. // InfoWorld;1/19/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p15
Focuses on several high-technology inventions that were featured during the 2004 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Features of a solar-powered jacket prototype that was presented by SCOTTeVEST during the event; Design features of a snow boarding jacket with a Bluetooth module that...
- A THINNER SURFING WETSUIT. // Popular Science;Dec2008, Vol. 273 Issue 6, p94
The article reports that surfing supply company O'Neill has developed a wetsuit that is meant to keep people warmer than traditional wetsuits. The XDS wetsuit has a layer of neoprene filled with air pockets. These air pockets insulate the wearer more than ordinary wetsuits, without being overly...
- O'NEILL. // TransWorld WakeBoarding;May2013, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p072
The article previews surfing suits from O'Neill including Psycho 1, Superfreak, and Gooru Series.
- Quiksilver Tracking Billion-Dollar Year. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;6/2/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the increasing sales revenue of surfwear maker Quiksilver Inc. in Huntington Beach, Florida. Escalation of profit; Result of acquisitions and diversifications; Expansion of the product lines.
- Image Makers. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;9/16/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p1
Reports on Huntington Beach, California-based Quicksilver Inc.'s development of its Roxy brand of women's surfing apparel. Company background; Background on the company's brand development strategy; Success of the brand; Repositioning performed by the company for its Roxy brand.