SGMA's Cove Announces Makeover for The Super Show
- Tom Cove Tapped for SGMA Presidency. Sullivan, Mark // SGB;Jun2004, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p12
Profiles Tom Cove, appointed president of retail organization Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association (SGMA) International effective on February 1, 2005. Career background of Cove; Overview of his plan to redevelop the Super Show exhibition sponsored by the organization; Overview of SGMA...
- 2011 ACA National Conference Exhibitors. // Camping Magazine;Jan2011, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p64
The article lists the 2011 American Camp Association (ACA) National Conference Exhibitors as of November 30, 2011 in the U.S. including American Income Life Insurance Co., Kaleidoscope Inc., and Zanfel Laboratories Inc.
- Tom Cove to Head the SGMA in 2005. Carr, Bob // SGB;Jun2004, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p18
Features the Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association (SGMA). Information on Tom Cove, replacement for out-going president of SGMA International John Riddle; Major problems facing the organization, including the decline in the number of exhibitors during the Super Show exposition; Cooperation...
- Feds Award New Market Tax Credits to Norfolk. Freeman, Ernest // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p28
Provides information about the exhibition of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials in the U.S. Opportunities to discover the latest developments related to housing and community development; Sponsor of the exhibition; List of exhibitors. INSETS: AT-A-GLANCE;Norfolk's...
- Exhibitors. // HomeCare Magazine;Feb2004, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p20
Presents a list of several exhibitors at the Medtrade Spring exposition to be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Nevada, as of January 20, 2004. Achieva Rubber Corp.; Acor Orthopaedic Inc.; Homecare Products Inc.; Health Industry Representatives Association.
- STAGE EXPO 2004. Willard, Helen // TD&T: Theatre Design & Technology;Summer2004, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p72
Highlights the 2004 Annual Conference and Stage Expo of the U.S. Institute for Theatre Technology in Long Beach, California. Theatrical design exhibits on display in the event; Demonstration of products by exhibitors; Training sessions sponsored and presented by exhibitors in the event.
- Looking forward to fall. Miller, Hal // Model Retailer;Oct2005, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p6
The article comments on the iHobbyExpo in the U.S. during the fall season. It praises the manufacturers represented and retailers met at the event. It argues that there is nothing as good as seeing new products up-close than seeing them on the Internet. It presents several exciting things about...
- Foundation to fete 1-yr. anniversary as facilitator of career development. Prior, Molly // DSN Retailing Today;1/7/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p4
Focuses on programs developed by the International Mass Retail Association (IMRA) Foundation to celebrate its one-year anniversary in the United States in 2002. Goal of the IMRA Foundation; Details of the foundation's scholarship program; Information on the Partnership for the Future...
- Not your ordinary antique show. Koucky, Sherri // Machine Design;7/24/2003, Vol. 75 Issue 14, p80
Presents information on the 24th Annual Antique Truck Show for 2003 hosted by the American Truck Historical Society (ATHS) in Syracuse, New York. Activities during the trade show; Details on the truck nameplates preserved by ATHS members; Background on the ATHS.