National Emblem Goes to the World Series
- NASCAR IN FULL GEAR. Cooney, Joyceann // License!;Dec2002, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p8
Features the National Association of Stock Car Racing in the U.S. Co-branding programs that the association in involved in 2002; Licensing deals for consumer products; Other growth targets and strategies. INSET: Loyal Fans...And Growing.
- IHSA Still Going Strong. // Practical Horseman;Dec2001, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p31
Focuses on Intercollegiate Horse Show Association (IHSA) in the United States. Status of the organization; Plans of the IHSA.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;9/10/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 174, p4
The article reports on the agreement between NewCardio and an unidentified clinical research organization (CRO). Under the agreement, the latter will be provided a license by the former for the use of its QTinno software solution in all Thorough QT (TQT) studies. It is noted that the CRO will be...
- P&G Cleans Up With NDRA Sponsorship. Janoff, Barry // Brandweek;6/7/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 23, p15
Focuses on the licensing deal signed by Procter & Gamble (P & G) with the U.S. National Drag Racing Association (NDRA), to make its Mr. Clean AutoDry Carwash the official carwash product of the NDRA and the NumberOne Parts Inc. Nationals as of June 2004. Benefits of the licensing deal to the...
- Houston Agencies Buy In To Arbitron's PPM Service. Bachman, Katy // MediaWeek;1/30/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on several Houston, Texas-based media agencies that have signed license deals to support the portable people meter (PPM) ratings service of Arbitron, as of January 2006. The Radio Advertising Committee of the Association of National Advertisers have also joined the growing...
- NEWSLINEâ€¦. Butler, Susan; Horwitz, Carolyn; Garrity, Brian; Kipnis, Jill; Heine, Paul; Hay, Carla // Billboard;10/30/2004, Vol. 116 Issue 44, p8
Presents updates on issues and events related to the U.S. music industry as of October 2004. Information on the music licensing deal settled between the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers and the Radio Music License Committee; Appointment of Mark Mays as president and CEO of...
- San Jose Open makes substantial donation. Goosmann, Rich; Schooler, Dave; Aber, Sol // Handball;Feb2005, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p38
Highlights the contribution to the Development Fund for the San Jose Labor Day Open in California. Amount contributed to the fund; Support of the United States Handball Association on the handball tournament.
- Elite-level handball reborn. // Handball;Oct2005, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p31
Presents a preview of the U.S. Handball Association Championship Series to be held from December 2 to 4, 2005 in conjunction with the Milwaukee Handball Classic. Sports events included in the championship series; Amount of fund targeted to be raised from the events; Cities that showed interest...
- 3-wall juniors spices menu with doubles. // Handball;Oct2005, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p32
Reports on the doubles competition offered at the U.S. Handball Association National Juniors Three-Wall Championships, held from July 29 to 31, 2005 in Venice, Los Angeles, California. Sponsors of the events.