Dolce & Gabbana Profits, Sales Rise
- New Billion-Dollar Baby: Dolce & Gabbana Sales Top Benchmark in 2006. Kaiser, Amanda // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/30/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 90, p1
The article offers a look at the financial performance of Italy-based Dolce & Gabbana Srl for the 12 months ended March 31, 2006. Net profit advanced 11% to 108.8 million euros while sales rose 18% to 809.5 million euros and earnings before interest and taxes for 2006 rose 14% to 16 million...
- Dolce & Gabbana Profits Up 79%. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/11/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 30, p18
The article reports on the net profit of the company Dolce & Gabbana Holding Srl. in the fiscal year that will end on March 31, 2010. It states that the net profit of the company rose 79 percent to 150 million dollars. According to its annual report, its revenues were affected by slowing retail...
- Dolce & Gabbana Sees $1.3B in Sales. Colavita, Courtney // DNR: Daily News Record;6/4/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 23, p10
The article discusses the financial performance of Dolce & Gabbana. According to the article the company is expecting 2007 consolidated revenue to grow 30 percent to 1.05 billion euros, or $1.34 billion American. The article reports that the company is capitalizing on sales momentum and a strong...
- Dolce & Gabbana Posts 11% Profit Gain. Kaiser, Amanda // DNR: Daily News Record;10/30/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 44, p86
This article deals with the double-digit profit and sales growth posted by Dolce & Gabbana in 2006. Its net profit for the 12 months ended March 31 advanced 11 percent to €108.8 million, or $132.74 million. But Dolce & Gabbana's balance sheet will get an even bigger boost during the current...
- D&G SET TO EXPAND GLOBALLY, LAUNCH NEW STORE CONCEPT. Zargani, Luisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/19/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 37, p3
This article reports that D&G will be investing in a global retail project and will be launching a new store concept. D&G is steadily establishing itself as a significant driver of the group's business. The line has grown to account for 44 percent of Dolce & Gabbana SpA wholesale sales, which at...
- Building a Bigger Brand: Dolce & Gabbana Sees Sales Rising 15% in '05. Kaiser, Amanda // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/23/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 65, p1
Reports on an increase in profits and sales of fashion company Dolce & Gabbana for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2005. Views of general affairs director Cristiana Ruella on the products of the company; Amount of debt reduced by the company; Expansion of the company in China.
- Sales Gain Boosts D&G Net. Kaiser, Amanda // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/13/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 101, p5
Reveals the sales performance of designer brand Dolce & Gabbana for the year ended March 2004. Percent increase of profits; Earnings before interest and taxes; Licensing agreements; Industrial investments; Retail investments; Store openings.
- IT Holding Net Slips in First Half. Kaiser, Amanda // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/30/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 45, p5
The article reports on the sales and profit decline experienced by IT Holding SpA in the first-half of 2007 due to the loss of its contract for Dolce & Gabbana's diffusion line D&G. IT Holding said that its first-half revenues on a comparable basis, excluding the 2007 contribution from D&G, grew...
- Dolce & Gabbana Land in China. Movius, Lisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/15/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 81, p18
Reports on a retail store opened by Dolce & Gabbana in Hangzhou, China in April 2005. Increase in the wholesale revenues posted by the company for the first quarter of 2005; Reason of the company for opening its store in Hangzhou; Architectural design of the store.