- U.S. Toll Roads Improved Their Finances in 2014: Moody's. Slavin, Robert // Bondbuyer.com;9/1/2015, p30
The article reports on financial performance of 44 U.S. toll roads rated by Moody's Investors Service in fiscal year 2014, making reference to the report "Traffic and Revenue Growth Support Improved Metrics," by Maria Matesanz and Kurt Krummenacker.
- Moody's Reviews Spec Grade Liquidity Rating Methodology. K. K. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/30/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p7
Focuses on a report issued by Moody's Investors Service which reviews its methodology and explains how speculative grade liquidity (SGL) ratings can be used to understand the liquidity pressures being faced by a defaulting issuer. Reason behind Moody's move to issue the ratings; Factors in...
- Indiana Toll Road Bankruptcy Won't Hurt State's Credit: Moody's. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/6/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34189, p1
The bankruptcy of the private operator who runs the Indiana Toll Road is not expected to affect the triple-A rated state's credit, Moody's Investors Service said Friday.
- Moody's: More Toll Debt Coming Despite Lower Payments. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;11/16/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33217, p30
The article reports on the prediction made by Moody's Investors Service Inc. regarding more transportation toll debt that will be issued despite lower payments in the U.S. Moody's state that the debt may include Build America Bonds (BAB) and will have bigger sells before the BABs expires on...
- Moody's Report: Outlook for Toll Roads in 2005 Is Stable. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;1/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32051, p3
Reports on the maintenance of Moody's Investors Service Inc. stable outlook on the toll roads sector for 2005 in the U.S. Impact of ongoing economic recovery on traffic growth; Growth of revenue in the toll road sector; Continuation of the capital investment to expand and upgrade facilities;...
- Moody's Becomes Third Agency to Downgrade Louisiana. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/5/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32271, p4
The article presents information on the downgrading of Louisiana's bond rating by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Moody's lowered the debt to the equivalent A2 from A1. Moody's also downgraded several revenue bond issues to A3 from A2, including about $95 million of toll road revenue bonds sold...
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p35
The article presents information from the business world in the Middle West of the U.S. One portion of the article reports that Chicago last week disclosed the dollar amounts on the losing bids for the 99-year concession lease to operate the 7.8-mile Chicago Skyway toll road, which showed a more...
- Turnpike Affirmation. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32091, p31
Reports on the credit rating affirmed by Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the Ohio Turnpike Commission in Ohio. Outlook for the commission's outstanding turnpike bonds secured by net revenues of the system; Review of the ratings after recent changes in the rate structure for traffic on the...
- U.S. Toll Roads Improved Their Finances in 2014: Moody's. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;9/2/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34371, p1
U.S. toll roads rated by Moody's Investors Service improved their finances in fiscal year 2014, the rating agency said.