Cook County Forest District Steps Out With $100 Million Sale
- Methodological Principles and Conditions for Issuing Subfederal Bonds. SCHERBAKOV, Aleksandr A. // Upravlenec;2015, Issue 1, p16
The paper scrutinizes the existing conditions and principles of issuing bonds aimed at financing expenditure commitments of the budgets of the RF subjects. The author has conducted an in-depth analysis of existing legal acts regulating the issue of subfederal bonds in order to discover...
- Report: State Prison Spending Up 10.3% From 1996 to 2001. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p3
Reports that despite a downward trend in spending levels on prison-related capital projects, states' per-capita expenditures on prisons rose an inflation-adjusted 10.3% in the U.S. between 1996 and 2001. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on...
- March 1 Deadline Set for Joining California Pooled-Bond Program. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;12/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32034, p1
The article reports that a more detailed timeline is in place for redevelopment agencies in California that want to join a bond program enabling them to stretch out payments they are required to make to the state this May. California's fiscal 2005 budget required the state's redevelopment...
- Pennsylvania Seeks Team For $1B Deal. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31970, p1
Reports on the search by Pennsylvania for an underwriting team to work with recently created Commonwealth Financing Authority (CFA). Expectation for the start of the sale of state appropriation bonds; Effort of state Governor Edward Rendell for a statewide economic development; Request from CFA...
- California Debt, Here We Come. Fine, Jacob // Financial Planning;Apr2004, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p33
Discusses the economic recovery bond measure passed in California, approving propositions to issue new bonds and put a limit on state spending, as of March 2004. Terms of the deficit bonds; Factors contributing to the success of the measure; Value of the proposed bonds to be issued.
- Summaries of Papers in this Issue. Tomohara, Akinori; Wagner, Gary A.; Seida, Jim A.; Wempe, William F.; Brien, Michael J.; Dickert-Conlin, Stacy; Weaver, David A.; Paton, David; Siegel, Donald S.; Williams, Leighton Vaughan // National Tax Journal;Dec2004, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p779
This section presents summaries of articles on bond market and fiscal institutions.
- N.Y.C. Eyes $650M of PILOT Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/17/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32032, p1
This article reports that New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg's administration is considering selling $650 million of bonds backed with payments in lieu of taxes, and other fees in order to finance a $350 subsidy for the Jacob Javits Convention Center and a $300 million subsidy for the...
- Recreation Fees: Information on Forest Service Management of Revenue from the Fee Demonstration Program: GAO-03-470. Hill, Barry T. // GAO Reports;4/25/2003, p1
Since 1996, federal land management agencies have collected over $900 million in recreation fees from the public under an experimental initiative called the Recreational Fee Demonstration Program. Under the trial program, the Congress authorized the four federal land management agencies,...
- California Readies $3B Ran Issue. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31742, p1
Reports on the state treasurer's office preparing to sell revenue anticipation notes and general obligation bonds in San Francisco, California. Inclusion on the negotiated sale of revenue anticipation notes; Series of public offering; Providers for the enhanced notes.