Maryland Development Agency Returns With Hefty Refunding
- CDA Garners Affirmations. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32444, p31
The article reports on the sale of $360 million residential revenue bonds of Maryland Community Development Administration in the U.S. The sale will be negotiated by companies such as Ferris, Baker Watts Inc., which will finance the agency's MoreHouse4Less program, the Ballard Spahr Andrews &...
- Treasury's tax policy office loses tax-exempts expert to Ballard Spahr. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;08/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30206, p4
Reports on Linda Schakel's resignation from the US Treasury Department's Office of Tax Policy to become a partner at Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll. Duties of the old and new position; Specialization in tax issues affecting municipal bond floatations; Interest in private-activity bond rules.
- Three attorneys join Salt Lake City office of Ballard Spahr. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/9/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the recruitment of three bankruptcy attorneys by Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll LLP in Salt Lake City, Utah. Name of the attorneys; Career highlights; Work expertise of the attorneys.
- Rudd joins SL-based Ballard Spahr. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/27/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the addition of lawyer David R. Rudd as partner at Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll LLP in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Ballard Opens Phoenix, Las Vegas Offices in Westward Expansion. McConnell, Alis0n L. // Bond Buyer;9/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32466, p6
The article reports on the expansion of the Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll LLP in Las Vegas, Nevada and Phoenix, Arizona. The company hopes that the branches will play a key role in growing the firm's public finance practice. According to Blake K. Wade, head of public finance, the firm...
- Ballard's Fanone Gets Bump to Managing Partner. TEMPLE-WEST, PATRICK // Bond Buyer;6/21/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33536, p7
The article reports that Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll LLP has promoted public finance attorney Joseph Fanone to managing partner in its Washington, D.C. office.
- Seizing Opportunities. // Library Journal;3/15/2004 Supplement, Vol. 129, p20
Profiles Genie Tyburski, Web manager of The Virtual Chase (VTC) at Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll LLP in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Educational background; Career highlights; Web site of TVC.
- Love of the courtroom, compelling arguments motivate David Watkiss. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/27/2003, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p1
Profiles David Watkiss, an attorney in Salt Lake City, Utah and head of the litigation group at the Salt Lake office of Ballard Spahr Ingersoll & Rand LLP. Family background; Information on his education; Highlights of his career.
- Tsilas Rejoins Ballard Spahrat D.C.Office From IRS. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;6/10/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32896, p4
The article reports on the return of Vassiliki Tsilas at Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll LLP in Washington. Tsilas, who was an assoicate at Ballard Spahr before wroking for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), returns to the firm as counsel in its tax group and public finance department. It...