Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust to Sell $350M for Loan Pool
- MASSACHUSETTS. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;6/11/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33728, p9
The article offers information on the company Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust which has become the first state revolving fund (SRF) in the country to sale its bonds through a combined offering of negotiated and competitive sale processes.
- Massachusetts' Triple-A SRF Readies $350 Million Offering. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;6/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31167, p36
Reports on the Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust's plan to issue pool program bonds in a negotiated sale that begins pricing June 26, 2001. Amount of bonds to be issued; Administration of the fund by state Treasurer Shannon P. O'Brien.
- Mass. Trust To Issue $863M. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/20/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32512, p1
The article reports that Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust will sell about $863 million of fixed-rate long-term debt through its pool program in the U.S. The said program will also have one-day retail pricing offered before its institutional sales. Bond proceeds will help 70...
- Massachusetts Water Trust's $863M Deal Leads a Light Slate. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/20/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32512, p7
The article reports that Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust (MWPAT) will lead the $863 million of money and refunding bonds in Massachusetts. The triple-A rated deal accounts for about 13 percent of the $6.87 billion of debt scheduled to hit the market during the holiday-shortened...
- Flood of $600 Million in Triple-A Water Bonds Will Soon Hit the Market. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;10/13/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30995, p6
Reports on the water bonds that will be issued through state revolving funds in Northeast United States. Bonds that will be issued by the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust and the Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust; Structure of the bonds.
- Massachusetts trust gets another upgrade. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;06/23/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30420, p8
Focuses on an upgrade of the rating of the Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust. Plan to sell revenue bonds for its loan program to the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority; Improved credit quality of the MWRA and the commonwealth; Solid track record developed by Massachusetts'...
- Massachusetts Water Trust Names 5 Firms for $1.2B of Debt. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;3/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32086, p32
Reports on the companies selected by Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust to manage its bond sales in Massachusetts. Eligibility of the firms to senior manage the primary market openings; Competition of the firms on a deal-by-deal basis for the right to sell the trust's debt to...
- MASSACHUSETTS: Water Trust OKs Loans. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/16/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33979, p9
The article informs that Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust approved interest-free water infrastructure loans to Leominster, Sturbridge and North Attleborough for projects concentrating on reducing environmentally harmful nutrients.
- Sleepy Munis Take Another Quiet Holiday. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;5/30/2012, p5
The article reports on the economic condition of municipal bonds in the tax-exempt market following the holiday. The Municipal Market Data scale shows that municipal bonds are closing flat for the fifth consecutive trading session at 1.83% and 3.14%. It mentions the revolving fund bonds in...