California Readies $1 Billion Variable--Rate GO Deal
- SSM Tinkers With Debt Portfolio. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/24/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34098, p1
The article reports that SSM Health Care will sell 260 million U.S. dollars of bonds as part of one billion U.S. dollars debt restructuring aimed to streamline annual interest costs and reduce overall capital costs as of April 2014. It mentions that the health system expects to reduce 12 million...
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p8
Presents charts and graph depicting Goldman Sachs high yield indices in Europe. List of liquid bonds; Rating of Colt Telecom; Percentage of the total returns of Euro BB.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;11/11/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p8
Presents Goldman Sachs & Co.'s high yield bond index as of November 6, 2002. Liquid bonds; Index data.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;11/25/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 46, p8
Presents statistics on most liquid bonds as ranked by Goldman Sachs as of November 20, 2002.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;10/14/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p8
Presents charts and graph depicting high yield bonds of Goldman Sachs and Co. Credit rating; Percentage of total return; Prices.
- Goldman leads high-stakes casino financing. Goldblatt, Jennifer // American Banker;11/6/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 215, p1
States that Goldman Sachs and Company is about to plunge into the high-stakes world of casino financing. Pricing of the package of high-yield deal for Venetian Casino by Goldman; Views of observers about the casino financing project of the company; Doubt on the execution prowess of Goldman...
- Goldman Sachs asks permission for bond sale. Chernoff, Joel // Pensions & Investments;7/12/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p9
Reports on Goldman Sachs Group L.P.'s request from the Department of Labor for permission to sell its own medium-to-long-term bonds to private pension funds. Difficulty for Goldman Sachs to fulfill its routine borrowing needs without engaging in inadvertent prohibited transactions.
- Rapid selling for largest-ever Mississippi deal. Gallo, Pete // Bond Buyer;07/02/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30179, p2
Reports on Goldman, Sachs & Co.'s successful sale of $140.5 million of Mississippi general obligation debt on June 26, 1997. Details of the bidding that led to the selection of Goldman Sachs; Institutional investors' strong interest in the sale.
- Port of Portland Picks Goldman for Airport Deal. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;05/25/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30648, p2
Reports on Port of Portland, Oregon's selection of Goldman Sachs & Co. as lead underwriter of an approximately $150 million of bonds it hopes to sell in August 1999.