MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, October 19
- February CPI Rises 0.4%; Core Rate Increases 0.2%. // Bond Buyer;3/19/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33083, p2
The article reports on the growth in consumer price index (CPI) in the U.S. as of February 2009. CPI was high at plus 0.4% overall and up 0.2% at the core. Overall CPI has increased to 0.2% higher over the year and the core increased 1.8%. Core was boosted by apparel at plus 1.3% as both men and...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, February 23. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32077, p2
The article presents statistical data on economic indicators. Some of the indicators are consumer price index, government securities prices, municipal bond index, and others.
- Municipals End Day Little Changed; Illinois Issues $795 Million of GOs. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31844, p2
Focuses on the little change in municipal bonds with multi-million of general obligation bonds in Illinois. Worth of the general obligation bonds; Rate of inflation in the consumer price index; Projection on the economic indicators.
- Munis End Week Flat to Slightly Weaker. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;6/16/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32900, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of June 13, 2008. Despite some gains in the Treasury market, the municipal market is noted to remain flat with yields and trading transactions almost maintaining their level. In related note, the consumer price...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, November 17. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p2
Presents charts showing the performance of economic indicators in the United States on November 17, 2004. Consumer price index; Housing starts; Building permits; Industrial production; Capacity utilization; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Forecasts from economists polled by...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, May 18. // Bond Buyer;5/19/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32136, p2
The article provides information regarding the economic indicators for the United States economy. The Consumer Price Index (CPI) rose by 0.5 percent for April 2005. Statistics regarding the CPI excluding food and energy, government securities prices, municipal bond index, yields of government...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, April 14. // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p2
Delves into the U.S. bond market as of April 14, 2004. Performance of the economic indicators such as consumer price index (CPI), CPI excluding food and energy and international trade; Prices of government securities and the municipal bond index.
- MONEY RATES. // Caribbean Business;4/21/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p56
The article presents information on the money rates of various financial instruments. Some of the financial instruments consists of Certificates of Deposit, Dealer Commercial Paper, Call Money, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Treasury Bills, Overnight Repurchase Rate and many others.
- Czech: Further Flattening To Come. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/9/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p13
Reports on the anticipated divergence in fortunes between the short-end of the Czech yield curve in August 2004. Decline in Treasury bonds; Significance of the coalition agreement between Prime Minister Stanislav Gross and the centrist Christian Democrats and the centre-right Freedom Union;...