Treasury 4--Weeks Go at 1.570% High
- Treasury Year Bills Go At 0.160% High Rate. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;10/17/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33997, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned 22 billion dollars of 364-day bills at a 0.160 percent on a price of 99.838222 dollars. It mentions that the coupon equivalent was 0.162 percent with 4.12 bid-to-cover ratio. It informs that the issue date of bills is October...
- Treasury 30-Year Bonds Go At 4.009% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/9/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 38, p12
The article reports on the 29-year and 10-month bonds auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department in October 2009. It notes that the bid-to-cover ratio of the offering was 2.37%, while the high yield of tender offers were allotted by 27.53%. It is speculated the total amount of tenders would be...
- Treasury 30-Year Bonds Go at 3.240% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;9/12/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F335, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned 13 billion U.S. dollars of 29-year 11-month bonds at a 3.240% high yield at a price of 97.804086, and mentions that the bid-to-cover ratio for the bond was 2.67. It also informs that the tenders totalled to 34,669,295,200 U.S....
- Treasury 7-Year Notes Go at 1.930% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;8/27/2015, p1
The Treasury Department auctioned $29 billion of seven-year notes, with a 1 7/8% coupon and a 1.930% high yield, a price of 99.641487.
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go at 1.463% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;8/26/2015, p1
The Treasury Department auctioned $35 billion of five-year notes, with a 1 3/8% coupon, a 1.463% high yield, a price of 99.577196.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 0.1 60% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;7/8/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33145, p2
The article reports on the $34 billion of four-week bills at a 0.160% high yield auctioned by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. It says that the bills have an issue date of July 9 and will due on August 6, 2009, which were tagged 0.162% coupon equivalent with the bid-to-cover ratio of 3.40....
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.005% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34375, p1
The Treasury Department Wednesday auctioned $30 billion of four-week bills at a 0.005% high yield, a price of 99.999611.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 3.330% High. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/10/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32193, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has auctioned $14 billion of four-week bills at a 3.330 percent high yield.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.195% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34431, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $45 billion of four-week bills at a 0.195% high yield, a price of 99.984833.