Median CPI Rose 0.1% in Sept.: Fed
- Cleveland Fed: October Median CPI Rose 0.2%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p2
Reports on the growth in the median Consumer Price Index, as calculated by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Median CPI Rose 0.1% in Nov. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;12/17/2014, p14
The article discusses the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland report on December 17, 2014, that shows an increase in median consumer price index (CPI) in November 2014, translating into increase on an annualized rate, and gain in 16 percent trimmed-mean CPI.
- March Median CPI Up 0.3%: Cleveland Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p2
Delves into the median consumer price index in the U.S. as calculated by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland as of March 2004.
- CPI Climbs 0.2%; Core Rate Gains 0.3%. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31993, p2
The article focuses on the U.S. consumer price index, and core rate gains. The seasonally adjusted index of consumer prices rose 0.2% in September 2004, while the core rate climbed 0.3%, according to data released by the U.S. Labor Department. The increase in the September 2004 consumer price...
- Cleveland Fed examines inflation. // Toledo Business Journal;Nov2009, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p14
The article reports that researchers at the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland (FRBC) and the Ohio State University (OSU) have devised a different way to get a core CPI (consumer price index) measure. The new measure is expected to bring actual inflation trends. The FRBC looks at median price...
- Cleveland Fed: Median CPI Up. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31286, p2
Reports on an increase in the median consumer price index for November 2001 calculated by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Median CPI Rose By 0.3% in Jan. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p2
Reports on the increase of the median consumer price index in January 2002, according to the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Cleveland Fed: Median CPI Up 0.3% in May. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34128, p1
The article reports that the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland announced that its median Consumer Price Index has increased by 0.3 percent in May 2014, matching the pace set in April 2014 and following increases of 0.2 percent, and also presents report from Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- LIHEAP Funding Faces New Challenges. // American Gas;Mar2007, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p7
The article reports on the new challenges faced by the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) funding in the U.S. Between 1981 and 2006, consumer price index and energy prices increased in 126 percent, yet funding for LIHEAP increased only by 59 percent. With this, not all...