S&P Raises Southern California Water District to AA-Plus
- BROKER REVIEWS. MacFarlane, Bruce; Jackson, Colin; Patel, Meera // Money Marketing;11/10/2005, p38
Highlights the ratings for different funds, securities and bonds offered by financial institutions in Great Britain.
- In N.Y.C., Lenox Hill Hospital Debt Remains on Moody's Negative Watch. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32326, p28
The article reports on the possible downgrade of a 141.8 million dollars of outstanding bonds issued for Lenox Hospital by the Dormitory Authority of New York. This is due to the lack of information about the hospital's cash position. Moody's cut the ratings of the hospital in October 2005 to...
- Credit Agencies Give A-Plus to First-Time Issuer King Geome Counts, Va. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31931, p32
Reports on the assignment of an implied general obligation bond rating given to King George County, Virginia by Fitch Ratings. Plan of the county to issue lease revenue bonds to construct schools; Sale of the bonds; Outstanding loans of the county.
- S&P lowers Yonkers hospital's bond rating. Rosycki, Bob // Westchester County Business Journal;8/14/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 33, p3
The article reports that Standard & Poor's has lowered Saint John's Riverside Hospital's bond rating in New York. The hospital's bond rating has been lowered from BB to B+. According to a report, the lowered rating reflects the Yonkers hospital's deteriorating operating performance and growing...
- Hospital, Mandates Cost Westchester County, N.Y., Its Fitch AAA. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31821, p3
Reports on the loss of a coveted triple-A credit ratings by Westchester County, New York. Reason for the depreciation of the bonds of the county; Liability for the rapidly deteriorating finances of Westchester Medical Center; Concerns from Fitch Ratings on the county's hospital's cash crisis.
- L.A. Unified School District's COPs Lifted to A by Fitch. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/31/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32434, p3
The article reports that Fitch Ratings upgrade the bond and credit ratings on the Los Angeles, California, Unified School District's certificates of participation. The district will sell 400 million dollars in general obligation bonds. The ratings upgrade is attributed to progress toward the...
- Jim Thorpe Area School District, Pa., Upgraded to A1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has assigned an A1 underlying rating and A2 enhanced rating with stable outlook to Jim Thorpe Area School District, Pa.'s $19.6 million general obligation bonds, Series A of 2015 and $3.2 million general obligation bonds, Series B of 2015.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p41
No abstract available.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31024, p26
Presents a chart related to bond ratings in the United States as of November 27, 2000.