Editors Note: PeÃ±alver and Gordley
- Forum: Bureaucracy vs. the Environment. // Independent;2006, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
The article presents information related to the Independent Policy Forum that was held in the United States on June 28, 2006. The speakers at the forum said that many environmental laws not only infringe upon property rights and hamper economic growth, they also harm the environment. Also,...
- UPCOMING ENVIRONMENTAL LAW COURSES AND WORKSHOP. // Reporter;Mar2005, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p14
This article focuses on various courses and workshops related to environmental law in the U.S. The Environmental Law Update Course will be held at the Air Force JAG School during June 27-29, 2005. This course is designed to provide military and civilian attorneys who are environmental...
- NOT ON TV FEBRUARY. // Ecologist;Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p16
Presents a calendar of events related to ecology in England for February 2004. Seedy Sunday conference in Sussex, England; North Devon Seed Swap in Devon, England; Globalization and Imperialism Forum in Sussex, England; Critical Mass Bike Ride in London, England.
- The environment-- the world media's greatest challenge. // Ecos;Oct-Dec2003, Issue 117, p4
This article focuses on the Greenaccord Association, towards a need for well-informed public debate in the world's media about the globe's growing environmental issues. Recently it held its inaugural international media forum at its home in the Tuscan town of Rapalano Terme, Italy. According to...
- Innovators to share secrets. Hull, Tim // Inside Tucson Business;11/06/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 33, p1
Reports on Karl Eller Center's hosting of an Arizona Venture Forum in Arizona. Localization of the findings of a national survey of entrepreneurial business practices; Contents of the 'Survey of Innovative Practices' survey.
- INSTRUCTIONAL METHODS: MANAGING THE STRESS AND DIFFICULTY OF CHANGE. Taylor, Ruth Arleen // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;2002, Vol. 13, p477
Focuses on the special instructional innovation session which provides review of literature input, panel discussions of successful and not so successful business experience in navigating organizations through change initiatives. Different functional realities between managers and employees.
- Succession planning on Forum member's minds. King, Carole Ann // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/19/98, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p3
Presents a report of the International Forum meeting where the topic of succession planning was discussed. Comments from Jerry Schwartz, president of wholesaler Windsor Insurance Associates and operating partner of Elar Partners.
- Big names on menu at DC dinner. Cusack, Bob // Hill;9/11/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 100, p1
The article offers information on a meeting between lawmakers, business leaders, and journalist to discuss a range of policy issues on September 17, 2013 at Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C.
- Globalization And Its Contents. // Environmental Forum;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p44
Focuses on the annual Environmental Law Institute-Miriam Hamilton Keare Policy Forum. Topics discussed at the forum; Participants at the forum.