Tackling Today's Toughest HR Issues
- SCTE Announcements. // CT's Pipeline;11/15/2005, p4
The article presents a calendar of events related to the activities of the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) in the U.S. from November to December 2005. The closing of the nominations for the 2006 Emerging Technologies Award and for the Young Engineer of the Year Award is...
- CTAM '05 Stakes Its Claim in Philly. Bednarski, P. J. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/25/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 30, p8
Reports on the cable executives who are expected to attend Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing's annual conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Estimated number of executives who will participate in the conference.
- SCTE Announcements. // CT's Pipeline;9/13/2005, p4
The section presents announcements from the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineer (SCTE) in the U.S. as of September 13, 2005. Information regarding the society's compilation of a list of donation for Hurricane Katrina victims is provided. It also provides information on the society's...
- Nobody Asked Me, But... Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;8/1/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p64
Presents the highlights of the 2005 Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Summit in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Description of the video montage done by Wieden & Kennedy for ESPN; Layout of the demonstration area; Overview of the topics discussed at the summit.
- New Services Get Their Due. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;7/25/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p27
Focuses on the annual conference of the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) to be held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia from July 24 to 26, 2005. Reason for the selection of Philadelphia as the event's location according to CTAM president and CEO...
- B&C WEEK. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/4/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 14, p3
Presents a calendar of events related to the television broadcasting and cable industry in the U.S. from April 4 to 8, 2005. National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) convention; NCTA General Session; Broadcast of the Major League Baseball on ESPN2.
- NEW DIGITAL DOMAIN. Crabtree, Susan // Daily Variety;5/3/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 20, p6
Reports on the 2004 annual conference of the National Cable and Telecommunication Association (NCTA) in New Orleans, Louisiana in May 2004. Theme of the conference; Guest speakers; Participants.
- EVENTS. // Multichannel News;8/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p24
Presents a calendar of events in the U.S. cable television industry from August to October 2004. Minnesota Cable Communications Association Annual Meeting in Minnesota; Kagan Digital Media Summit in Las Vegas, Nevada; Cable & Telecommunications Human Resources Association Symposium in New York...
- Vendors Are Going to San Francisco. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;12/13/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 50, p10
Provides information on the preparation for the National Cable & Telecommunications Association convention to be held in San Francisco, California on April 3-5, 2005. Expectation on the number of participants who will join the convention; Theme of the event; Highlights of the convention.