- Advertising and the future of national brands. // Automotive Marketing;Sep94, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p23
Assesses the role of advertising on future of national brands in automotive aftermarket. Example of success of Interstate Battery System of America, Incorporated due to advertising; Implications of consolidation of marketing power at retail level; Methods of advertising; Example of various...
- Promotions. // Automotive Marketing;Feb95, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p54
Reports on promotions by dealers in the automobile parts industry. Robertshaws' merchandising program; Truecraft Tools' counter display for spring-loaded pliers; Beck/Arnley Worldparts Corp.'s new label listing gasket and application information on its gasket set packaging; ATP Inc.'s...
- United States Tool and Equipment Aftermarket. // Tool & Equipment Aftermarket Industry Profile: United States;2002, pN.PAG
Presents a profile of the tool and equipment aftermarket industry in the United States. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape;...
- Auto Components Sector Sees More Defaults. R.A. // High Yield Report;07/17/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 29, p1
Discusses the financial performance of the automotive components sector in the United States.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Motor Age;Dec2001, Vol. 120 Issue 12, p48
Introduces several automobile accessories in the United States. Product offerings of the update package; Specification of the Electronic Fuel Injection and Ignition Spark Tester Kit; Usability of the performance suspension systems.
- Tenneco's `fast track' program aims at increasing store traffic. // Aftermarket Business;09/01/98, Vol. 108 Issue 9, p15
Introduces the `Fast Track 2 Fun' consumer promotion of Tenneco Automotive. Objectives of the promotion; Promotion mechanics; Automotive products promoted.
- Engines have a growing need for Additives. // Aftermarket Business;Mar2000, Vol. 110 Issue 3, p38
Offers advice on boosting the profit margins from additives category in automobile parts store. Comments from Fred Mulfinger of Gladson & Associates about additives; Sub-segments of gas treatments.
- Supply line. Sherefkin, Robert; Couretas, John // Automotive News;11/16/1998, Vol. 73 Issue 5793, p22
Cites developments concerning the United States automobile parts industry as of November 16, 1998. Includes Tenneco Automotive's assumption of title sponsorship of the Grand Prix race; Financial performance of Durakon Industries Inc. in the third quarter of 1998; TRW Inc.'s agreement to sell...
- Suppliers find deals cheaper in Canada. Sherefkin, Robert // Automotive News;11/30/1998, Vol. 73 Issue 5795, p4
Reports on the increasing number of American and European automotive suppliers that are looking to Canada for possible acquisitions. Biggest deals involving Canadian parts makers in 1998; Factors contributing to the growth of automobile supply company acquisitions in Canada.