- Shreveport, La. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;01/08/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the state of the television advertising industry in Shreveport, Louisiana as of January 8, 2001. Growth in the local television broadcasting industry; Factors attributing to the growth in such industry sector; Market performance of various industry players.
- Market Indicators. // MediaWeek;3/22/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p3
The article presents information on television advertising including national television, cable television and local broadcasting.
- Should've been here yesterday. Espensen, Sam // Televisual;Nov2002, p28
Lists the top 30 commercials, featured in the November 2002 issue of the periodical 'Televisual.' Academy; Partizan; RSA; Harry Nash; Gorgeous; Paul Weiland; Passion Pictures; Spectre; Blink; Outsider.
- Admen take heart: you can beat the skipping. de Burca, Clara // Marketing Week;11/20/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p15
Discusses the concerns of British television advertisers over the emergence of personal video recorders such as TiVo and Sky+. Demand for the technology; Implications for the advertising industry.
- Beyond TV advertising. Jones, Ken // TVB Europe;Aug2001, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p14
Reports on how advertising has changed television broadcasting as discussed in the 2001 Broadcast Content Management conference. Tips in advertising.
- TV's upfront. Ross, Chuck // Advertising Age;5/12/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 19, pS1
Discusses the 1997 television upfront marketplace for advertising. The importance of the clout of media buying units; The success of TeleVest; The alliance of J. Walter Thompson Co. and Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide; The concerns of Carat International's interest in American markets; The amount of...
- Subtle as a bulldozer. Shoebridge, Neil // BRW;6/5/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p65
Comments on the placement of products in television programs and movies in Australia. Presence of Fanta softdrinks on Ten Network's 'Big Brother 3'; Marketers' need to remember that most people are extremely cynical about advertising and very aware of the tricks used to promote products.
- Virginia candidates squeezed out of ad time. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/97, Vol. 127 Issue 43, p19
Focuses on the effort of gubernatorial candidates in Virginia to force broadcasters out of advertising time. Inability of television stations to run all the advertisements planned between October 13 and November 4, 1997; Minimum and maximum price for an advertisement.
- Analysis: Adwatch. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;8/24/2007, p115
A quiz concerning popularity of television commercials is presented.