UEI Delivers New Remotes To DirecTV
- DirecTV gets March madness. // Multichannel News;02/21/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p24
Reports the offering of `Mega March Madness' package via pay-per-view by DirecTV Inc. in El Segundo, California.
- Sky-high subscriber gains for DirecTV in Q2. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;8/6/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 42, p21
The article reports that DirecTV Inc. has reported an addition of 100,000 subscribers in the U.S.
- Latin Beat Drives DirecTV's Results. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/9/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p4
The article reports that subscribers of DirecTV Inc. has increased in domestic operations and performance in its Latin America operations in the first quarter of 2011.
- DirecTV Missed Q2 Sub Target. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;7/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p20
Reports the decrease of DirecTV Inc. subscriber for the second quarter of 2002 in the U.S. Effect of the issue on the management of the company; Status of company sales; Plan on the change of price.
- Direct TV bows PPV service for gay auds. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;7/8/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 2, p2
Reports on the Here! Pay Per View service of DirecTV Inc. in the U.S. Design of the service; Number of independent theatricals the service will offer; Price offerings for the theatricals.
- The Selling of Sunday Ticket. // Multichannel News;8/13/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p8
The article announces that DirectTV Inc. offers its exclusive "NFL Sunday Ticket" package featuring high-definition games, plus a "Game Mix" mosaic channel for 199.95 dollars in the U.S.
- DIRECTV Offers Cricket Subscription on TV. // India -- West;2/26/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 14, pC22
The article evaluates the CricketTicket satellite television services from DIRECTV Inc.
- Blockbuster, DirecTV Begin Pay-Per-View. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/11/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p35
Focuses on DirecTV and Blockbuster Entertainment's introduction of their co-branded pay-per-view service, 'Blockbuster Ticket only on DirecTV' in the United States. Part of a cooperative campaign established in 2000; Blockbuster's plan to bring customers special offers.
- DirecTV goes 'Rogue' // Daily Variety;5/10/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 28, p1
The article reports that DirecTV Inc. plans to increase its original programming volume at Audience Network channel to strengthen its grip on its subscribers with 10 episodes of the television program "Rogue."