UEI Delivers New Remotes To DirecTV
- DirecTV gets March madness. // Multichannel News;02/21/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p24
Reports the offering of `Mega March Madness' package via pay-per-view by DirecTV Inc. in El Segundo, California.
- Sky-high subscriber gains for DirecTV in Q2. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;8/6/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 42, p21
The article reports that DirecTV Inc. has reported an addition of 100,000 subscribers in the U.S.
- Latin Beat Drives DirecTV's Results. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/9/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p4
The article reports that subscribers of DirecTV Inc. has increased in domestic operations and performance in its Latin America operations in the first quarter of 2011.
- DirecTV Missed Q2 Sub Target. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;7/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p20
Reports the decrease of DirecTV Inc. subscriber for the second quarter of 2002 in the U.S. Effect of the issue on the management of the company; Status of company sales; Plan on the change of price.
- Direct TV bows PPV service for gay auds. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;7/8/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 2, p2
Reports on the Here! Pay Per View service of DirecTV Inc. in the U.S. Design of the service; Number of independent theatricals the service will offer; Price offerings for the theatricals.
- The Selling of Sunday Ticket. // Multichannel News;8/13/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p8
The article announces that DirectTV Inc. offers its exclusive "NFL Sunday Ticket" package featuring high-definition games, plus a "Game Mix" mosaic channel for 199.95 dollars in the U.S.
- DIRECTV Offers Cricket Subscription on TV. // India -- West;2/26/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 14, pC22
The article evaluates the CricketTicket satellite television services from DIRECTV Inc.
- TV VIEWERS STILL WIRED. Lowry, Tom // Daily Variety;3/2/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 42, p1
The article reports that cable, satellite, and telecommunication operators including DirecTV Inc. and Dish Network Corp. have gained 250,000 subscribers in 2010 amidst speculations on cord-cutting.
- Blockbuster, DirecTV Begin Pay-Per-View. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/11/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p35
Focuses on DirecTV and Blockbuster Entertainment's introduction of their co-branded pay-per-view service, 'Blockbuster Ticket only on DirecTV' in the United States. Part of a cooperative campaign established in 2000; Blockbuster's plan to bring customers special offers.