2000 Neon: The next generation
- METAMORPHOSIS 2004 DODGE NEON BLOSSOMS AS HOTROD SRT-4. Tully, Tom // Fort Worth Business Press;1/30/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, Special section p2
Evaluates the 2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 automobile from DaimlerChrysler. Capacity of the engine; Features of the automobile; Price of the SRT-4 car.
- Street Smarts. Edsall, Larry // Automotive News;5/21/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5931, p4i
Focuses on the growing import drag-racing car market in the United States. Value of the retail aftermarket parts sales for compact import brands in 2000; Project vehicles introduced by Ford and DaimlerChrysler; History of the Neon SRT from DaimlerChrysler.
- Dodge/Plymouth: All 1995 Neon models built prior to 6/1/94. // Motor Age;Mar98, Vol. 117 Issue 3, p100
Presents a solution to the problems concerning all 1995 Neon models built prior to 6/1/94. What can be done to correct the problems facing the models.
- Dodge/Plymouth Neon. Swan, Tony // Popular Mechanics;Oct93, Vol. 170 Issue 10, p47
Presents the Dodge and Plymouth Neon automobile. Provision of headroom by rounded roofs; Suitability for adults of rear-seat legroom; Specifications.
- Dodge Neon. McCosh, Dan // Popular Science;Nov93, Vol. 243 Issue 5, p37
Examines the new Dodge/Plymouth Neon which is the latest domestic contender in a small-car field cluttered with strong import competition. New 104-inch-wheelbase chassis; Expansion of rear-seat headroom; New two-liter engine in single- and overhead-cam versions; Available in three suspension...
- Tech tips. // AutoWeek;10/17/94, Vol. 44 Issue 42, p6
Answers questions related to the technical aspects of Dodge Neon cars. Revision of the front hub; Difference between the engine controller on the ACR and non-ACR automobiles; Type of transmission fluid used in a Neon ACR transmission.
- Highlights of the hot ACR DOHC Neon Coupe. // AutoWeek;10/17/94, Vol. 44 Issue 42, p7
Describes features of the Dodge ACR Coupe DOHC. Power/weight comparison with other automobiles; High-performance features; Performance five-speed manual transaxle; Amenities; Price.
- The numbers speak for Neon. // AutoWeek;10/17/94, Vol. 44 Issue 42, p8
Reports on the performance of the Dodge Neon automobiles in different car racing events. Participation in 38 Club Racing and 28 Solo events; Record of 38 Club Racing and 84 Solo events top three finishes; Results of the Valvoline Runoffs.
- Seeing the light: 12,000 miles in glowing Neon. Farley, Cory // AutoWeek;11/28/94, Vol. 44 Issue 48, p12
Comments on the Dodge Neon automobile. Performance; Mechanical problems; Complaints; Author's thoughts on driving the automobile for 12,000 miles.