In other news
- Hercules buys BetzDearborn for $2.4 billion. Scheraga, Dan // Chemical Market Reporter;08/03/98, Vol. 254 Issue 5, p1
Reports that Hercules Inc. has entered an agreement to purchase BetzDearborn Inc. One-step cash merger transaction; Operation of the combined company under the Hercules name; Vindication brought by the acquisition to Hercules; Questions about consolidation in the specialty chemical industry in...
- Hercules, BetzDearbon move. // Chemical Market Reporter;09/28/98, Vol. 254 Issue 13, p5
Reports on the expiration of the federally-mandated waiting period for the proposed merger of Hercules Inc. and BetzDearborn Inc.
- Hercules announces plan to acquire BetzDearborn. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Sep98, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p24
Highlights Hercules Inc.'s plans of acquiring BetzDearborn Inc., a specialty chemicals producer.
- Hercules buys BetzDearborn for $3.1 billion. Wood, Andrew; Adams, Jarret // Chemical Week;8/5/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 29, p7
Focuses on the agreed bid of chemical company Hercules Inc. acquire BetzDearborn Inc. Operational activity of the combined company; Significance of the combined company; Informationon the senior managers of the combined company.
- Hercules buys Betz-Dearborn for $2.4 billion. // Chemical Business;Oct98, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p69
Reports on Hercules Inc.'s purchase of Betz-Dearborn Inc. for $2.4 billion.
- Hercules/BetzDearborn Inked. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/19/98, Vol. 254 Issue 16, p5
Reports on chemical company Hercules Inc.'s completion of its acquisition of BetzDearborn Inc. for $2.4 million.
- Hercules Beats Second-Quarter Estimates. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;8/21/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 33, p10
Reports on the 2002 pro forma second quarter earnings of Hercules for its continuing operations. Information on the company BetzDearborn sale; Background on the second quarter estimates of analysts; Outlook for the company.
- Determination Pays Off Early. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;11/24/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 44, p35
Provides information on the acquisition of BetzDearborn by Hercules. Value of the acquisition; Impact of the deal on Hercules; Target cost savings of the company by the end of 2000; Business divisions of Hercules; Decline of the company's pro forma sales for the third quarter of 1999.
- Hercules integrates BetzDearborn. WALSH, KERRI; MOORE, SAMUEL K. // Chemical Week;10/28/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 40, p34
Details the integration plans for Hercules, a chemical company acquired by BetzDearborn company. Major subdivisions of the company; Market value of the company; Reorganization in BetzDearborn.