- New Injection Moldable Metal Alloys. // Electronics Protection;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p21
The article offers brief information on the Milacron Roboshot all-electric plastic injection molding machines from Milacron Inc.
- Milacron returns to PET preform molding with M-PET. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;8/3/2015, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p0007
The article offers brief information on the M-PET injection molding machine from manufacturer of plastic processing equipment Milacron Inc.
- Milacron's Ferromatik realignment 'ahead of schedule'. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jan2016, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p52
The article reports on the announcement made by limited liability company Milacron regarding the progress in its Ferromatik injection moulding machine facility in Malterdingen, Germany.
- New Machines Showed Their Stuff In Sophisticated Molding Demos. Naitove, Matthew H. // Plastics Technology;Jun2012, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p42
The article offers information on injection molding machines showcased at the NPE2012 including JSW Plastics Machinery's all-electric models in its J-AD series, Milacron's PowerPAK all-electric series and Maruka USA's Si500V 500-ton electric model.
- Bubbles eliminate â€˜Plain Janeâ€™ look of PET. Johnson, Jim // Plastics News;12/15/2014, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p0004
The article offers information on the Fi-Cell technology being touted by Plastic Technologies Inc. (PTI) that changes the appearance of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles. Topics covered include PTI marketing director Ron Puvak's job to explain the benefits of Fi-Cell to the market, the...
- Milacron focuses on integrated plastics processing technologies. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Nov2015, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p59
The article evaluates several machineries and equipment including the Magna T Servo injection molding machine; the Elektron Evolution injection machine; and the Summit-Series hot runner nozzle; and TIRAD high precision large mold bases from Milacron Inc.
- INJECTION MOLDING COMES TO FUEL-CELL PLATES. // Machine Design;10/05/2000, Vol. 72 Issue 19, p35
Reports on the injection-molding process for the making of bipolar fuel-cell plates, developed by Ferromatik Milacron, Apex Plastic Technologies and Premix/Quantum. Parameters for the plates.
- KEEPING UP WITH Injection Molding. // Plastics Technology;Apr2000, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p13
Presents news related to the injection molding of plastics as of April 2000. Models of tiebarless machines released by Engel Canada Inc.; Termination of the Vista Toggle line of machines from Ferromatik-Milacron North America; Features of a thermoset stuffer from Apex Plastic Technologies.
- Making old thermoset machines do new tricks. // Canadian Plastics;Dec2003, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p8
Deals with the upgrading of old Bucher thermoset machines being offered by Ferromatik Milacron North America and Apex Plastic Technologies. Details of the mechanical component re-manufacturing, which includes grinding plates; Features of the re-manufactured Bucher machine.