- Indyme introduces new Smart Sense. // Model Retailer;Sep2015, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p8
The article evaluates the Smart Sense Dwell system from Indyme Electronics Inc.
- Truck talk. Fricks, Holly // Indiana Business Magazine;Jan99, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p41
Presents an update on the four automobile assembly plants of Indiana. Toyota plant north of Evansville; Subaru-Isuzu Automotive plant in lafayette; AM General Corp. of South Bend; General Motors truck assembly in Fort Wayne.
- Japanese transplants: After the honeymoon. Rehder, Robert R. // Business Horizons;Jan/Feb90, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p87
Discusses the economic implications of the influx of Japanese automobile transplants in the United States. Factors behind the success of transplants; Organizational control systems, work stress and safety; Growing critical view of transplants; Role of union in Japanese transplants; Political...
- Digest. // Automotive News;08/09/99, Vol. 73 Issue 5832, p4
No abstract available.
- '99 output up 10.9% over '98. Domby, Debi // Automotive News;1/10/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5856, p58
Reports on car and truck production in North America during 1999. Increase over 1998 figures; Production figures for December 1999 and the 1990s; Extended holiday shutdown of General Motors' two Saturn plants; Component shortage at Ford Motor Co.'s Avon Lake, Ohio plant; Plant closings;...
- IMPORT FACTORY BULLETINS. // Motor Age;Nov2000, Vol. 119 Issue 11, p39
Presents factory bulletins concerning the automobile industry, compiled as of November 2000. Issuance of a safety recall notice concerning the steering gear pinion lock nut for the Mitsubishi 1999-2000 Galant and 2000-2001 Eclipse; DaimlerChrysler's bulletin on power transfer unit failures for...
- Production. // Automotive News;12/9/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6015, p46
Presents statistical information on car and truck production and facilities in North America as of December 2002. Number of plant shutdowns in the U.S.; Total number of cars produced in Mexico.
- Production. // Automotive News;9/20/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 5838, p50
Presents figures pertaining to automobile production in North America as of September 20, 1999. North America car and truck production; Predicted decline in production in the fourth quarter of 1999; Plant closings; Scheduled plant overtime.
- Ford adds trucks; GM, CAMI trim. Domby, Debi // Automotive News;2/21/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5862, p54
Reports developments in the automotive industry in the United States. Includes closure of the General Motors plant in Wilmington, Delaware; Production termination of CAMI Automotive Inc. for inventory adjustment; Increase in Ford Motor Co. plant production in Wayne, Michigan.