Euro-tech super sedans
- Car board. // AutoWeek;11/02/98, Vol. 48 Issue 45, p11
Features BMW M3 convertible, Mercedes-Benz SLK230 and BMW M Roadster automobiles. Price; Engine; Curb weight; Drivetrain.
- BMW M coupe. McClellan, J. Mac // Flying;Feb99, Vol. 126 Issue 2, p55
Presents information on the Bayerische Motorenwerke's (BMW) M Coupe automobile. Features of the car; Performance characteristics; Price.
- SECOND OPINION. BARRY, BEN // Car India;Aug2015, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p131
The author asserts that the C63 AMG automobile from Mercedes-Benz is a better car than the M3 from Bayerische Motoren Werke (BMW).
- Video watch. Batchelor, James // Auto Express;1/27/2016, Issue 1406, p21
The article reports on a Youtube video which compares two luxury cars, the BMW M5 and the Mercedes-AMG E 63.
- A bit of som. Morley, David // Motor;Feb2000, p28
Compares BMW M Roadster and Porsche Boxster S automobiles. Engine specifications; Enhanced features; Body styles; Design advantages of Boxster over the Roadster; Overall interior feel.
- Car board. // AutoWeek;8/28/95, Vol. 45 Issue 35, p12
Presents comments on several cars from Germany. 1995 Mercedes-Benz E420; 1995 BMW M3 automatic; 1995 Audi S6. INSET: A Spyder at dusk..
- Trio infernal. Morley, David // Motor;Jun99, p34
Compares the BMW M5, Mercedes-Benz E55 and the CSV Strada Extreme SiR automobiles. Features; List price; Specifications; Interior decoration; Driving and handling performance.
- Wheeling and dealing. MacKenzie, Angus // Bulletin with Newsweek;01/20/98, Vol. 117 Issue 6106, p40
Presents information on the new cars in 1998 that are the smartest automotive investments for Australians. Mercedes-Benz cars traditionally enjoying strong retained values; Mercedes' ML-class off-roader and A-class; 1998 911 from Porsche; BMW's M Roadster.
- MRED. Bulmer, Ged // Motor;Aug2000, p9
Editorial. Discusses the story behind the comparative evaluation of three V-8 powered sports sedans, the HSV GTS, the Mercedes Benz AMG E55 and BMW M5. Test track for the evaluation; Difficulty of the track; People involved in the project.