How it was & will be
- Tracking Midwest manufacturing activity. // Chicago Fed Letter;Dec99, Issue 148, p4
Provides information on the production activity of the automotive industry in the Midwestern region of the United States. Manufacturing output indexes; Motor vehicle production; Purchasing manager's survey.
- Customer Incentives. // Automotive News;9/15/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 6057, p42
Presents statistics related to customer incentives offered by several automobile manufacturing companies as of September 15, 2003.
- European sales by manufacturer, September. // Automotive News Europe;11/08/99, Vol. 4 Issue 23, p22
Presents a chart that provides information on the sales of automobile manufacturers in Europe as of September 1999.
- European sales by country, September. // Automotive News Europe;11/08/99, Vol. 4 Issue 23, p22
Presents a chart on automobile sales by country in Europe as of September 1999.
- 1999 third-quarter sales, by segment. // Automotive News Europe;11/08/99, Vol. 4 Issue 23, p22
Presents a 1999 third quarter sales of automobiles by segment in Europe. Car with the highest reported sales in the sport utility segment; Company with lowest reported sales in the lower medium segment; Status of the Fiat Panda at the mini segment.
- Motor Vehicles, 2000. Morris, Ralph W. // Survey of Current Business;Feb2001, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p7
Presents statistics on motor vehicle sales in the United States for the year 2000. Increase in unit sales; Increase in the sales of small cars; Decrease in the sales of middle-sized cars; Average expenditure per new car in 2000.
- Canada light-vehicle sales, December & 12 months. // Automotive News;1/24/2005, Vol. 79 Issue 6131, p28
The article presents Canada light vehicle sales in the statistical form. The data presented here are the secondary data collected from Automotive News Data Center and Association of International Automobile Manufacturers of Canada.
- TOWING, TOWING, GONE. // Motor Age;Jan2008, Vol. 127 Issue 1, p1
The article reports that seventy percent of passenger automobiles sold in the nineteen seventies has a towing capacity of 2,100 lbs or greater. According to the author, less than one percent of new automobiles sold in 2007 is capable of towing 2,100 lbs.
- Dealer Incentives. // Automotive News;9/15/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 6057, p42
Presents statistics related to dealer incentives offered by several automobile manufacturing companies as of September 15, 2003.