Updates to the SISAC Web site
- CRAIN'S WEB SITE ADDS FEATURES. // Crain's Detroit Business;07/10/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p40
Announces the additional Website features of the `Crain's Detroit Business' Website in Michigan.
- Editor's notes. Kitchen, Jane // Kids Today;Nov/Dec2002, p4
Overviews the November/December 2002 issue of 'Kids Today' periodical. Features of the KidsTodayOnline.com website; Services offerings at Treasure's Island in Minneapolis, Minnesota; Needs of the professionals in the youth and juvenile industries.
- Security Group Launches New Site. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2000, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p119
Focuses on the online services offered by Security magazine and SDM periodical in the United States. Features and services at Surveillance and Investigation Web site; Information on product line designed for police departments and surveillance organizations; Details of the security online...
- Talk to me dotcom. Poore, Patricia // Old-House Interiors;Mar2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the invitations of the author for feedbacks from readers on the magazine 'Old-House Interiors' through the Internet. Information on quarterly surveys mailed to readers regarding the magazine; Details on queries concerning house interior designs; Web site of the magazine.
- Going Mobile! SAVAGE, MARK // American Snowmobiler;Nov2011, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p4
The article reports that subscriptions to the "AmSnow" publication are growing, that a new Mobile website is available to subscribers, and informs buyers which retailers sell the publication depending on location, and which no longer do.
- Trying Blogging On For Size. Buss, Dale // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Feb2006, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p21
This article looks at the different experiences of magazine publishers with blogs. Publishers and editors remain split on the value of blogs to their readers, their publications and their brands, and they are even divided on what makes a good blog. Blogs have grown haltingly in the...
- Section One: Audience Development. Ambroz, Jillian S. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Dec2009 Supplement, p7
The article focuses on audience development for electronic periodicals. It discusses Web site conversion architecture which help to build rapid conversion landing pages to provide content and resources, and gain subscribers. It is informed that Premier Media utilizes conversion architecture on...
- About Full Disclosure And Blease Research. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/15/2007, Vol. 111 Issue 38, p20
The article features the Full Disclosure software by Blease Research Co. in the U.S. It is inferred that Full Disclosure subscription series includes variable life products, survivorship as well as actual policy performance, thus, individual edition cost $99. Furthermore, a website at...
- News About Us: New Logo, New Web Site. // Association Meetings;Dec2005, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p15
Focuses on the branding effort made by the Meeting Group of the "Association Meetings" magazine for its logo and Web site. Features of the redesigned and recontented Web site of the periodical.