From the chair: The times they are a-changin'
- Journal policy on research funded by the tobacco industry. Godlee, Fiona; Malone, Ruth; Timmis, Adam; Otto, Catherine; Bush, Andy; Pavord, Ian; Groves, Trish // BMJ: British Medical Journal;10/19/2013, Vol. 347 Issue 7929, p8
The authors discuss the revised policy for the publication of any study that is partly or wholly funded by the tobacco industry on journals "BMJ,' "Heart," "Thorax" and "BMJ Open." They explain that the policy is consistent with that of other journals including "PLoS Medicine" and "Journal of...
- OrientaÃ§Ãµes para a publicaÃ§Ã£o de suplementos na revista Motricidade. Fernandes, H. M.; Vasconcelos-Raposo, J. // Motricidade;2012 supplement, Vol. 8, p1
No abstract available.
- Editorial. de Oliveira, Luis Vicente Franco // ConScientiae Saude;2013, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p7
The article introduces the first issue of the 12th year of the journal "Conscientiae Saude" which focuses on international standards for authors and publishers.
- Reporting Guidelines. Hutzler, Yeshayahu // Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly;Oct2014, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p307
The article discusses the reporting and submission guidelines for authors of the journal "Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly."
- Roadmap for Publishing Clinical Practice Guidelines in PTJ. Van der Wees, Philip; Irrgang, James J. // Physical Therapy;Jun2014, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p753
The article presents the roadmap for publishing clinical practice guidelines (CPG) in the American Physical Therapy Association's (APTA) "Physical Therapy" journal. Topics covered include the journal's target groups of developers for the CPG development program, the requirements to be eligible...
- APPENDIX. // UK Country Profile;2008, p75
Information about the publication policy of "Country Analysis Report: United Kingdom" is presented.
- CHECK IT OUT! Baker, Rebecca // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);2/28/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p5
The article offers information on the acknowledgements accorded by the publication regarding the continues patronage of readers to the periodical.
- Building on 'ship-shape.'. Vinocur, M. Richard // American Printer;Dec2008, Vol. 125 Issue 12, p35
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of working at "Graphic Arts Monthly" as a technical publisher.
- List of referees 2011. // Alcohol & Alcoholism;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p198
The article lists the names of referees who helped the 2011 publication of the journal "Alcohol & Alcoholism" including Giovanni Addolorato, John Allen, and Peter Anderson.