Who's who in DVD-ROM/MPEG-2 authoring
- GETTING REAL ABOUT REAL TIME. Blasina, Peter // Australian Personal Computer;Oct2001, Issue 274, p140
Features several real-time digital video editing packages. Editing and effects tools included in the Canopus DVRaptor-RT system; Software included in the Pinnacle Systems DV500 Plus package; How the Matrox RT2500 system allows users to employ the graphics card of their choice under Microsoft...
- New products: Digital ICs. Bursky, Dave // Electronic Design;7/10/95, Vol. 43 Issue 14, p152
Presents new products in digital integrated circuits (IC) as of July 10, 1995. FLEX 10K family of field-programmable logic; GT-24002 PrintFIFO.
- 3D model libraries. King, Doug // Computer Graphics World;Dec95, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p80
Focuses on three-dimensional model libraries. Factors to consider when purchasing; Features of the model libraries; List of three-dimensional model libraries.
- Access to the high end. Forcade, Tim // Computer Artist;Dec/Jan96, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p22
Features several digital imaging tools. Impact of advances in operating systems and hardware; Innovations in the Adobe After Effects software; Application of Animatek World Builder.
- Developers polish FM screening. Stoy, John W. // Color Publishing;May/Jun95, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p22
Reports on improvements to frequency-modulated (FM) screening. Technology behind FM screening; Advances in FM screening methods; Introduction of the technology in 1993; Problems associated with initial incarnations of FM screening; Vendor-specific products; Experiences of commercial users;...
- Digital imaging: A new role for data processing companies. Cellura, Alan // Credit World;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p22
Focuses on the use of digital imaging by companies to process credit card applications. Speed and ability of process; Expansion of digital imaging by companies; Advantage of this high tech system.
- What's new in digital imaging. // Fortune;Winter97 Supplement, Vol. 135 Issue 1, p188
Presents brief evaluations of digital cameras, scanners, and software used in digital imaging available in early 1997, including price, specifications, and contact point. Digital Imaging Products Sony DSC-F1; Olympus D-300L; Olympus D-200L; Fargo FotoFun; Microsoft Picture It!; Adobe...
- Digital products update. Shippey, Fred // Photo District News;Apr97, Vol. 17 Issue 4, PDN Pix p28
Presents equipments and supplies for digital image processing. Includes Photoshop plug-in for color correction and proofing; Dye-sublimation color printer; Line of dye sublimation media; Digital watermark reader.
- Back to the drawing board. // Machine Design;4/6/95, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p118
Discusses digitizing tablets for use in computer-aided design. Pressure-sensitive pen's use with drawing software; Price range.