LaCie debuts SCSI DVD-RAM drive for PC and Macintosh
- TOOLKIT. // Digital Video;Feb2013, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p56
The article evaluates several digital video equipments including the 5big NAS Pro from LaCie Ltd., the DS1 Thunderbolt Docking Station from Matrox Graphics Inc., and the Pro Elite Tripod from the firm Davis & Sanford.
- UMC to introduce SRAM. // Electronic News;10/23/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2088, p96
Informs that United Microelectronics Corp. is ready to introduce a new 3.3-volt, 1-megabit, high-speed static random access memory (RAM) to the marketplace. The successful production of the chip in trial quantities; Features of the chip.
- Are DRAMs a falling star? Dunn, Peter N. // Solid State Technology;Nov96, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p60
Presents Ronald Bohn's study on supply and demand dynamics for dynamic random access memories (DRAMs). Profit margin on finished devices in 1995; Taiwanese companies entering the DRAM market; Production delays in the first three quarter of 1996; Prospects for the world personal computer market.
- Rambus Changes Its Spots. Murphy, Tom // Electronic News;6/3/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 23, p1
Reports the decision of Rambus Inc. to replace its marketing team. Background on the dynamic random access memory business of Rambus; Components of corporate structure; Applications for Rambus' technology.
- Digital VHS dawning. S.A.B.; Vizard, Frank // Popular Science;May97, Vol. 250 Issue 5, p48
Discusses the arrival of VCRs capable of recording digital signals from direct-broadcast satellites and other digital sources. Development of the original VHS format by JVC; Promises of the Digital VHS format; Equipment requirements.
- AM-VSB systems. // Lightwave;3/15/96, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p182
Presents a buyer's guide to AM-VSB systems. Maximum number of channels and fiber; Cartel/noise ratio; Link budget; Light source type; Optical isolator; Contact information.
- FM systems. // Lightwave;3/15/96, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p187
Presents a buyer's guide to FM systems. Wavelength; Maximum number of channels and fiber; Video formats supported; Contact information.
- Single-channel video systems. // Lightwave;3/15/96, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p190
Presents a buyer's guide to single-channel video systems. Maximum number of channels and fiber; Wavelength; Maximum number of channels and fiber; Video formats supported; Contact information.
- PCM video systems (non-compressed). // Lightwave;3/15/96, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p192
Presents a buyer's guide to PCM video systems. Maximum number of channels and fiber; Maximum number of channels and fiber; Bits/sample; Sampling rate; Contact information.