LSI logic decoder chip outputs DTS surround data streams
- LSI s Next-Generation Set-Top Box Plans. Brown, Peter // Electronic News;05/24/99, Vol. 45 Issue 21, p26
Introduces the SC2000 source decoder chip from LSI Logic Corp. Key features; Uses.
- LSI to nurture MPEG2 IC clan. // Electronic News;11/29/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1991, p33
Reports on LSI Logic's rollout of an interactive digital television set top decoder strategy with the L64000 MPEG2 video decoder IC. Planned single chip demulator/FEC solution offering; Bases; Applications.
- LSI LOGIC DEBUTS ENHANCED HOMEBASE ADSL ETHERNET CHIPSETS. // Computer Protocols;Oct2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p4
Introduces the HomeBASE ADSL Ethernet integrated circuit from LSI Logic Corp.
- LSI LOGIC UNVEILS FIRST SERIAL ATTACHED SCSI CONTROLLER IC. // Computer Protocols;Mar2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p2
Provides information on the 3Gb/s Serial Attached Small Computer System Interface Controller integrated circuit unveiled by LSI Logic Corp.
- LSI Logic Unveils Flip-Chip Product. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;05/14/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 20, p34
Introduces flxI/O, a flip-chip packaging product developed by LSI Logic Corp. Features of the packaging product; Advantages of using the product; Material used in flxI/O.
- LSI Logic helps design custom chips quicker. // Electronics Weekly;9/11/2002, Issue 2067, p17
Focuses on RapidChip, a platform introduced by LSI Logic firm allowing communications and digital set-top systems to design custom computer chips. Advantages of the platform; Information on the speed of the design cycle of the platform.
- LSI Logic sees magic in Merlin. // Electronic News;6/03/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2119, p76
Reports on the introduction of LSI Logic Corp.'s Merlin series of fibre channel controller CoreWare integrated circuits products. Specifications; Capabilities.
- LSI combines SCSI, fibre on single chip. // Electronic News;09/07/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2235, p55
Reports on LSI Logic Corp.'s attempt to combine SCSI protocols on-chip with serial fiber capabilities. Features of the resultant chip; Advantages offered by the chip.
- LSI shows custom MPEG-2 device. // Electronic News;2/6/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2051, p55
Reports on the development of LSI Logic's customized front-end MPEG-2 channel decoder chip. Complement to LSI Logic's L64002 audio/video decoder; Delivery of two-chip MPEG-2 solution to Thomson Consumer Electronics; Features of the front-end channel decoder chip.