Facts, figures, & findings
- Powering ADSL. Sallee, Debbie; Pendleton, Matt // Telephony;12/09/96, Vol. 231 Issue 24, p56
Details the efforts of the United States electronic industry to develop solutions that employ integrated mixed-signal and analog low-power designs to reduce asymmetrical digital subscriber line (ADSL) power consumption and cost. Description of Motorola's CopperGold ADSL system; Use of custom...
- Cutting edge. Dickson, Glen // Broadcasting & Cable;9/4/95, Vol. 125 Issue 36, p58
Reports on developments in the communications industry. Availability of GRIDPAK microwave antenna series for wireless application in the 335 mhz to 2.5 ghz frequency bands; Installation of digital video encoders by Teleport Minnesota, a satellite communications facility; Launching of N-STAR...
- DIGITAL VIDEO MULTIPLEXER. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2001, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p16
Features the JK-MX16A digital video multiplexer from Toshiba Corp. Features of the device; Performance of the device; Advantages of the device.
- RESEARCH HIGHLIGHT. // Wireless Week;2/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p36
Reports on the result of the public opinion poll conducted by Strategis Group on the perceived demand for telecommunication products and services.
- Communications products special section. // EDN;8/01/96, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p67
Features various products that can be used in communication systems. Includes Hewlett-Packard Co.'s spectrum analyzer HP 8526E; Motorola Semiconductor Products Sector's radio frequency power transistor MRF6408; Tektronix Inc.'s SME06 and SMT06 radio frequency signal generators.
- Transmission. // TVB Europe;Jul99, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p46
Presents several products in electronic industries. Eclipse MTVcodec, a range of video telecommunications products, from ABL Canada; Excalibur Technologies' Excalibur Screening Room v2.0, an upgrade to its video asset management solution; Statistical multiplexer from Tadiran Scopus.
- New products. // Electronics Now;May98, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p27
Presents several electronic equipments. PCR-1000 wide-band communications receiver from Icom America Inc.; Model DM7 digital multimeter from Wavetek Corp.; Differential Oscilloscope from B+K Precision Co.
- Sony+General Magic+AT&T. // Popular Electronics;Feb95, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p11
Presents various news and developments related to the various consumer electronic and telecommunication products. Features of the Sony Magic Link Personal Intelligent Communicator from Sony Corp; Introduction of the GTE Airfone from GTE Corp.; Broadcasting of the National Football League by RCA...
- Telecom to lead growth: EIA. // Electronic News (10616624);1/1/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2097, p12
Relates a prediction of the Electronic Industries Association concerning the United States electronics industry. Increase in factory sales of United States-manufactured telecommunications products; Increase in United States consumer electronics sales; Other predictions.