Fitch Drops $869M of Memphis GOs to AA-Minus from AA
- Dayton International Airport. // AirGuide Online.com;7/27/2009, p5
The article reports on the BBB+ rating given by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the 38 million dollars airport revenue bonds of the City of Dayton in Ohio. According to the outlook, the rating is considered to be stable. It states that the bonds will be paid through the net revenues generated by the...
- Steel City's BBB Deal. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;5/8/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32376, p37
This article reports that Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania's general obligation municipal bonds received a BBB credit rating from Fitch Ratings. The rating and an outlook of "stable" also apply to outstanding general obligation debt of $766 million. Fitch cited the city's improved finances due to...
- Fitch Downgrades Puerto Rico GO and Related Debt to BB. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;2/12/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34059, p1
The article mentions that financial rating provider Fitch Ratings Ltd. has downgraded Puerto Rico's general obligation and related debt bonds from BBB-minus to BB and mentions that downgrade does not affect bonds of Puerto Rico's Puerto Rico Sales Tax Corp. (COFINA) as of February 2014.
- Fitch Downgrades Cerritos College District One Notch. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;10/3/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33990, p1
The article reports that the global ratings firm Fitch Ratings Ltd. has downgraded 57.5 million U.S. dollars general obligation bond rating of Cerritos Community College District to AA from AA-plus as of 2013. It informs that the firm has downgraded the rating because of weak debt profile...
- Fitch: Munis Backed by Texas PSF Among 'Most Creditworthy' Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p3
Reports that municipal bonds backed by the triple-A rated Texas Permanent School Fund have been credited as creditworthy by Fitch Ratings Inc. Significance of the fund's financial strength for Texas school districts; Factors that made the bonds creditworthy; Local bond securities for the Texas...
- Fitch Gives AA-Minus to D.C. Airport Debt. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p7
Reports on Fitch Ratings Inc.'s assignment of a AA-minus rating to refunding bonds sold by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority. Use of proceeds from the sale; Fitch's action on the current refunding bonds the authority initially planned to sell.
- Memphis Sewers Fall. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p33
Reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Inc. to downgrade the rating for the outstanding sanitary sewerage system revenue bonds issued by the government of Memphis, Tennessee.
- Fitch Upgrades Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Bonds to AAA. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31945, p4
Reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Inc. to upgrade the ratings of the Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement revenue bonds. Impact of the ratings on the bonds for the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority; Affirmation of the agency of the rating for Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement...
- A-Plus Building Bonds. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p31
Reports on Fitch Ratings' issuance of an underlying A-plus rating to a forthcoming issue by the Idaho State Building Authority.