Arizona School District's Property Tax to Drop Even If Bond Plans Pass
- Say Aaa: Texas School Fund Stays Strong Even as It Nears Capacity. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/3/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31939, p1
Reports on the capacity of the Texas Permanent School Fund (PSF) to guarantee school district debt in the state. Stability of the bond rating; Consideration of implementing further strictures on the access to the PSF's triple-A guarantee; Limitation of the credit enhancer.
- Cook County Township HSD 205, Ill., Downgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;4/22/2015, p13
The article reports on a downgrade in series 2008 general obligation limited school bonds rating of Cook County Township High School District No. 205 in Thornton, Illinois from AA-minus to A-plus due to the existence of weak economic indicators.
- Moody's upgrades Skokie schools to Aa3. // Bond Buyer;04/16/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30621, p2
Reports on the Aa3 rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to the general obligation limited-tax school bonds issued by Cook County School District No. 68 in Skokie, Illinois.
- Tahoe Truckee USD Raised by S&P. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's Ratings Services to raise its rating on the general obligation (GO) bonds of Tahoe Truckee Unified School District in California. Basis of the upgrade; Details of upgrade of previous GO bonds of the district.
- Moody's: Despite General Fund Caps, Pennsylvania Schools Are Still Stable. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;3/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31838, p32
Reports on the stable bond rating of the Pennsylvania school districts by Moody's Investors Service. Maintenance of additional reserves in alternative funds; Improvement of financial flexibility; Reduction of the need to increase property taxes.
- Spartanburg Schools Up. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31961, p27
Reports on the move of Standard & Poor's Corp. to raise the underlying rating is assigns Spartanburg County School District No. 5 in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Effect of the upgrade on the district's continued tax base growth; Factors that contributed to the upgrade of the ratings; Assignment...
- Big School Refunding. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p27
Reports on a plan by the Douglas County School District No. 1 in Nebraska to issue 93 million dollars of general obligation bonds in the week following February 9, 2005, to refund Series 2001B bonds. Amount that the district expects to save with the transaction; Rating given by Moody's Investors...
- One-School District Nets AAA. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/29/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 92951, p9
The article reports on the increased ratings of the Ross Elementary School District in Marin County, California to AAA from AA. According to credit analyst Matthew Reining, this rating reflects its ongoing strong financial operations which is enhanced by good supplemental revenues from its basic...
- OHIO: Dayton District Dropped. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/15/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32982, p9
The article reports on the rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to $230 million of outstanding general obligation debt of Dayton City School District in Ohio. The agency downgraded the rating to A-minus from A, and the outlook is stable at the lower rating. According to analyst Melanie Shaker,...