Michigan College District to Establish Bond Retirement Fund
- WCCCD's bond rating upgraded to A+. // Michigan Citizen;5/6/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 26, pA3
The article reports that the bond ratings for Wayne County Community College District (WCCCD) has been upgraded to A+ in Detroit, Michigan on April 27, 2012.
- WCCC earns mostly A's in report. Cantwell, Julie // Crain's Detroit Business;05/26/97, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p38
No abstract available.
- Questions for Driver Responsibility Survey. // Michigan Citizen;11/17/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 2, pA3
The article presents questions being asked by the Wayne County Community College District under its Driver Responsibility Survey regarding Driver Responsibility Act in Michigan.
- WCCC's `survival' up to voters. Mercer, Tenisha // Crain's Detroit Business;11/04/96, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p34
Reports that the Wayne County Community College in Michigan, may have difficulty in persuading voters to approve a five-year, 1 mill millage renewal. Charges of financial mismanagement and internal conflicts haunting the college; Possibility that the college could lose a significant portion of...
- Black-eyed blues connection: Teaching black women II. Russell, Michele // Women's Studies Quarterly;Spring/Summer97, Vol. 25 Issue 1/2, p152
Presents an essay in which the author described the Wayne County Community College classroom in Detroit, Michigan. Description of her students, her role as teacher and the ways in which he encouraged storytelling.
- WCCCD offers educational summer camps. // Michigan Citizen;7/14/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 36, pA8
The article provides information on various summer learning and educational camps being offered by Wayne County Community College (WCCCD) in Detroit, Michigan for children aged four to eight from July 1 to August 16, 2013.
- Audit Reveals College's Shortcomings. Freedman, Eric // Community College Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p15
Deals with the actions taken by Detroit, Michigan state auditors against Wayne County Community College for failing to collect delinquent tuition and fees and for questionable enrollment practices. Contents of the state Auditor General's report; Academic performance of students from the school;...
- WCCCD to offer variety of new program choices beginning fall semester. Butty, Daviid C. // Michigan Citizen;8/5/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 39, p11
The article offers information on the programs offered by Wayne County Community College District (WCCCD) in Michigan including Health Information Technology, Coud Computing, and Mobile Technology courses.
- WCCCD hosts performers expo. // Michigan Citizen;2/26/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 16, pB1
The article offers information on a performers expo to be organized by Wayne County Community College District in Detroit, Michigan on March 10, 2012.