Ropes & Gray Hires Health Care Counsel
- ERISA attorney, associates rock on. Halonen, Doug // Pensions & Investments;8/10/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 16, p8
The article presents information on the rock band formed by lawyer Andrew Oringer. Oringer, an Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) lawyer, reportedly formed the band taking summer associates of the firm he works for, Ropes & Gray LLP, and family members. Their first performance was...
- The Lawyer Awards 2014 shortlist: Final curtain call. // Lawyer (Online Edition);5/5/2014, p2
The article offers information on several law firms and lawyers, who were shortlisted in The Lawyer Awards 2014 of the periodical "The Lawyer." It mentions the different categories for the awards including Law Firm of the Year, Barrister of the Year, and International Firm of the Year. It offers...
- Postcard from...Hong Kong. Prelz Oltramonti, Lorenza // Lawyer 2B;Autumn2015, p50
The article offers account from the author about her experience in Hong Kong, China as a secondee for the law firm Ropes & Gray LLP.
- Jones Day raids Ropes & Gray for high yield partner Jonathan Bloom. Stanton, Natalie // Lawyer (Online Edition);9/1/2014, p6
The article reports that law firm Ropes & Gray LLP's high yield partner Jonathan Bloom has resigned to join the law firm Jones Day's City base.
- Private equity: keep out. Stanton, Natalie // Lawyer;9/1/2014, p1
The article focuses on the departure of private equity (PE) legal staff from British law firms to law firms in the U.S. in 2014. Topics include the hiring of Phil Sanderson at the law firm Ropes & Gray, why some British lawyers have transferred to U.S. law firms, and the competition between law...
- Moves 10 November. // Lawyer;11/10/2014, p1
The article announces several legal industry career transitions including hirings involving attorneys Anna Lawry at the Ropes & Gray LLP law firm, life sciences litigation partner Camilla Balleny, and commercial property associate Paul Bromhead at the Clarke Willmott LLP firm.
- . . . as former bankruptcy head finds new post. Jordan, Dearbail // Lawyer;5/12/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p8
Reports on former Dewey Ballantine LLP head of bankruptcy Stuart Hirshfield's hiring by Ropes & Gray to head the law firm's bankruptcy and creditors' rights practice in New York City.
- Ropes changes as Edwards Wildman is Rammed. // Lawyer (Online Edition);7/24/2014, p5
The article announces the appointment of Mike Goetz as managing partner and that of Maurice Allen as senior partner at the London, England office of Ropes & Gray LLP.
- Ropes & Gray's Allen and Goetz call time on London co-managing partner roles. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer (Online Edition);7/24/2014, p8
The article announces that law firm Ropes & Gray LLP has redefined the roles of its managing partners Maurice Allen and Mike Goetz at its office in London, England.