Sweetwater UHSD Raised to A+ by S&P
- Chippewa Hilts SD Raised to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32086, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised its underlying rating on the outstanding general obligation debt of the Chippewa Hills, Michigan School District.
- Holly Area School District, Mich., Downgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;7/15/2013, Vol. 1 Issue 34143, p1
The article offers information related to the downgrading of general obligation debt outstanding bonds of the Holly Area School District, Michigan, from A to A-minus by the rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services as of July 2014. Views of Errol Arne, Standard & Poor's credit analyst ,...
- Market Post: Puerto Rico Sell-Off Will Help High-Grade Texas School Issue. Flynn, Hillary; Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;7/15/2013, Vol. 1 Issue 34143, p1
The article reports on the role of sell-off of the commonwealth's and Puerto Rico organizations junk bonds to boost demand for the high-grade Pflugerville, Texas, Independent School District general obligation bonds of worth 108.3 million U.S. dollars as of July 2014. It informs that the bonds...
- MICHIGAN: Bay City Schools Stabilize. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/9/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 327821, p9
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has revised its outlook to stable from negative for the Bay City School District after district management implemented new policies aimed at improving financial performance in Michigan. The rating agency also confirmed its A-minus underlying...
- Golden Valley Bans. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p39
Reports on the bond rating assigned to Golden Valley Unified School District's bond anticipation notes by Standard & Poor's Rating Services in California. Amount involved in the bond deal; Use of the proceeds from the transaction; Upgrade made to the district's general obligation bonds.
- Lakewood School Upgrade. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/30/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32456, p35
The article reports on the ratings of Standard & Poor's Corp. for the unlimited-tax general obligation (GO) bonds of Lakewood City School District in Ohio. The agency's rating of AA-minus from A-plus was the result of the district's improved financial conditions. S&P also assigned its AA-minus...
- Concord Metropolitan District, Colo., Upgraded to BBB-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F317, p1
The article reports that the U.S. financial services industry Standard and Poor's Ratings Services Inc. has upgraded its long-term rating on general obligation refunding bonds of the Concord Metropolitan District, Colorado, from BBB to BBB-plus. Standard and Poor's credit analyst Bryan Moore...
- MICHIGAN: Whitmore's Negative Revise. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/7/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32750, p9
The article reports on the downward revision of Standard & Poor's Corp.'s outlook for the general obligation debt and the $7.4 million advance refunding bond to be sold on November 7, 2007 by Whitmore Lake Public Schol District in Michigan in November 2007. The agency rated the new bonds A with...
- Vacaville USD Stable. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;7/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32170, p39
Reports that Standard and Poor's Ratings Services has revised to stable from negative its outlook on the Vacaville United School District and affirmed the A-minus rating on its outstanding debt in California.