Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.555% High
- Weekly 1-Bills Go At 0.340%, 0.480% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33059, p2
The article reports on the higher tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills as the three-months incurred a 0.340% high rate. Coupon equivalents were 0.345% and 0.488%, respectively while the price for the 91s was 99.914056 and that for the 182s was...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.050%, 1.375%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/25/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31891, p2
Reports that tender rates for the Treasury's latest 91-day and 183-day discount bills were higher for the week of May 25, 2004 in the United States. Coupon equivalents and prices for the bills; Median bid, bid-to-cover ratio and tender allotted to the bills.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.710%, 4.815% Highs. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32396, p2
The article reports updates on the U.S. Treasury bills as of June 6, 2006. The tender rates for 91-day and 182-day discount bills have declined. Coupon equivalents were 4.833 percent and 5.004 percent, respectively. The price for the 91-day bills was 98.809417 and 97.565750 for 182-day bills....
- T-Bill Auction to Raise $5.228B in New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise $5.228 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- Treasury to Offer Cash-Management Bills. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p2
Reports on the plan of U.S. Treasury Department to auction cash management bills on October 12, 2004.
- 10-Year TIPs Go At 1.885% High Yield. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p2
Reports that U.S. Treasury Department has sold inflation-indexed 9-year 9 months notes at a 1.885% yield. Acceptance of all competitive tenders at yield lower than 1.885% in full; Date of the notes; Total number of tenders accepted by the Treasury.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.870%, 0.950%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/13/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31799, p2
Focuses on the decline of the tender rates for the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills in the U.S. Treasury Department. Percentage of the decrease; Comparison of the prices for the discount bills; Median bid for the bills.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.960%, 4.970% Highs. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32455, p28
This article reports that tender rates for the U.S. Department of the Treasury's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills have decreased. The rates for the 91-day treasury bills decreased to 4.960 percent while the rates for the 182-day bills decreased to 4.970 percent. The median bid for the...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go At 5.055% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32682, p37
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $26 billion of our-week bills at a 5.055 percent high yield, a price of 99.615778. The coupon equivalent was 5.160 percent and the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.50. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 59.50 percent while the median...