Broward County Selling $263M To Expand Its Bustling Airport
- Fitch Upgrades Charlotte Airport Revs To A+. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32666, p2
The article reports that Fitch Ratings have assigned an A-plus rating to Charlotte-Douglas International Airport's $102 million of Series 2007A airport and revenue and refunding bonds and $48 million of Series 2007B variable-rate AMT airport revenue bonds. Aside from these, the agency has...
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p47
Presents a chart depicting prices and ratings assigned to various bonds in the U.S. as of November 5, 2001. Evaluation of 40 bonds by five municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers; Ratings of bonds in the education sector; General obligation bond ratings in various states; Ratings provided to...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31285, p8
Illustrates price for competitive bonds offered in the U.S. Issuer and insurer of the bonds; Ratings of the bonds; Maturity date and value of the bonds.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34011, p1
The article lists the regions according to comparative bond sales including Salt Lake City, Utah, Georgia and Ocean County, New Jersey.
- General Obligation Bond Prices for March 1, 2002. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31336, p45
Presents tabular information on the value of general obligation bonds of several American companies as of March 4, 2002. Information on the date of issue and maturity, price and yield of intermediate and long-term bonds; Grades of rating given to bond series of each category by three different...
- Virginia Negotiates Deals Topping $200M. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;7/11/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33745, p8
The article offers information that the Virginia Resource Authority will price 81 million U.S. dollars of bonds on July 12, 2012, and a total of more than 200 million U.S. dollars of bonds by joining the amount of another Virginia authority.
- Moody's Downgrades Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., Citing Budget Gap. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31818, p6
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded Fort Lauderdale's bond ratings. Moody's assignment of a negative outlook to the South Florida city's credit; Amount that Moody downgraded in outstanding general obligations bond to Aa3 from Aa2; Decline in Fort Lauderdale's total general...
- Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Readies $338M Pension Bond Issue. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;9/20/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33785, p1
The article presents information on the planning of Fort Lauderdale, Florida to sell taxable pension obligation bonds worth of 338 million U.S. dollars in a deal to reassure the investors. The deal is likely to be sold with serial bonds maturing from 2013 to 2027 and a 79.3 million U.S. dollars...
- Ft. Lauderdale Threepeat. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/24/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32452, p31
The article reports on the three rating upgrades won by Fort Lauderdale, Florida from credit rating agencies. Moody's Investors upgraded its water and sewer bonds from Aa3 to Aa2, the Sunshine State Financing Commission from A1 to AA3 and the Standard & Poor's Corp. from AA- to AA for the city's...