The Market's New STAR
- Municipal Prices End Little Changed After FOMC Holds Steady on Rates. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p2
Focuses on changes in municipal bond prices and treasury bond values in the U.S. as of January 30, 2002. Decline in government bond price with rise in gross domestic product; Impact of the decision to keep federal funds rate unchanged on market prices; Analysis of the market situation following...
- Market Post: NYC Deal Tightens in Secondary Trading. Smith, Kate // Bond Buyer;9/26/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F337, p1
The newly issued New York City Sales Tax Asset Receivable Corporation deal strengthened in trading on Thursday morning, leading most-traded security lists.
- Bond Buyer Indexes Fall After Mixed Performance Last Week. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p39
The Bond Buyer, a periodical, yield indexes mostly fell in the week ending June 6, 2003. Municipal bond yields rose up to two basis points on June 6 and two to five basis points on June 2. Treasury bonds' prices fell on June 2 when reports indicated that the May Institute for Supply Management...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/27/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32844, p25
Several charts are presented that depicts the performance of municipal bond and Treasury markets in the U.S. for March 2008 including short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, and municipal bond index and prices.
- MISSISSIPPI: Jackson Pricing $65M. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/19/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32490, p37
The article provides information on the $65 million price selling of the special obligation bonds in Jackson, Mississippi. Through the Mississippi Development Bank, the Series 2006 bond is initiated for trade whereby the proceeds has been designed for the construction of a 246,000-square-foot...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;7/11/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 34220, p33
Several charts are presented that shows the performance of the short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices, municipal bond index and municipal bond prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, municipal market data total returns, new-issue balances, and reoffering yields in the...
- Muni Prices Rise Slightly on Bond-Friendly Data. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;12/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32285, p2
The article reports on developments in the tax-exempt municipal bond market in the United States. The Treasuries increase due to reports of weaker-than-expected consumption growth and inflation. According to traders, prices increase and yields decline by two basis points and four basis points in...
- Indexes Mostly Down as Market Turns From War to Economy. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;4/11/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31613, p5
The Bond Buyer yield indexes were mostly down this week as of April 11, 2003, as investors paid more attention to economic fundamentals than to issues related to Saddam Hussein. On April 8, 2003 stocks fell and bond prices rose while yields from municipal bonds declined. On April 9, 2003...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32781, p32
The article presents bond and Treasury markets statistics in the U.S. in 2007 including U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, and municipal bond prices.