- U.S. Bank Portfolios Hit by Bond Market Rout. Alloway, Tracy // Banking Strategies Daily;6/19/2013, p3
The article focuses on the U.S. Federal Reserve data depicting that financial institutions have returned billions of dollars in unrealized gains on their available for sale securities portfolios during the bond market rout. It mentions the impact of the decline in unrealized gains on securities...
- Yields Fall 7-8 Basis Points; $918M Of University of Calif. Bonds Priced. // Bond Buyer;8/20/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31702, p2
Reports on various developments in the municipal bond market on August 19, 2003 in the United States. Percentage decrease in yields of municipal bonds; Reference of some bond deals taken place in the market; Percentage increase in consumer sentiment index.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;6/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32159, p38
This article presents the statistical representation of bond market of Midwest of United States, as of June 21, 2005. Some of the issuers are--Stale Toitway revenue bonds, Illinois, Indianapolis Public Schools, Indiana, Minneapolis General Obligations, Minnesota, and State General Obligations,...
- Top Trustee Banks (by Dollar Volume): All of 2000. // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p34
Ranks the top ten trustee banks for bond issues in the United States based on the dollar volume of bonds they handled in 2000. Number of bond issues handled by the trustee banks during the year; Notes on how the trustee banks were ranked.
- Top Trustee Banks (by Number of Issues): All of 2000. // Bond Buyer;01/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31048, p34
Ranks the top ten trustee banks for bond issues in the United States based on the number of bond issues they handled in 2000. Net value of bond issues handled by the trustee banks during the year; Notes on how the trustee banks were ranked.
- SAFE, NOT SORRY. Shuttleworth, John // Accountancy;Jan2002, Vol. 129 Issue 1301, p48
Focuses on the attitude of trustees towards equity investment by a pension fund in Great Britain. Deficits as a result of decoupling of equity and bond markets; Factors influencing the response of trustees; Accountability of trustees to stakeholders.
- Primary Prepares For $7B. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/22/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33269, p1
The article reports on the steady retail demand in the primary bond market in the U.S. It indicates that the steady retail demand is due to new issues dictated by the pricing and structure of several bond market deals. Moreover, it states that new issuances are expected to reach 6.95 billion...
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32138, p21
This article presents information on bond market of different states of the U.S. The article focuses on the competitive sales and negotiable sales.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32138, p38
This article presents information on the bond market of the several North Eastern states of the U.S.