Authority to Offer Pick for D.C. Convention Center Hotel Site
- Houston ready to finance convention-center hotel itself. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;01/13/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30807, p23
Reports that the city of Houston, Texas, plans to issue tax-exempt bonds to finance the construction of a convention center hotel in the city's downtown district. Details of the planned municipal bond issue.
- D.C. Mayor to Council: Reverse Tax on Bonds. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/28/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31500, p44
Reports on the request of Washington D.C. mayor Anthony A. Williams to the city council for reversing its decision to impose a tax on the interest earned out-of-state tax-exempt bonds.
- IRS Steps Up Probes Of Indian Tribes. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;8/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31942, p1
Reports that the United States Internal Revenue Service is escalating its investigation of the use of a tax-exempt bond structure designed to allow Indian tribes to finance the development of hotels and convention centers through conduit borrowing. Investigation of bonds issued by the California...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/26/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31728, p36
Presents charts depicting market statistics as of September 2003 in the U.S. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S security prices; Municipal bond prices.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;03/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30589, p29
Presents data on municipal bonds in the United States as of March 2, 1999. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields; Futures markets; Municipal bond index; Municipal bond prices.
- MUNICIPAL RANKINGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/08/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p52
Ranks municipal bond issues in the United States based on principal amount in the year 2000. Book runners; Comparison with 1999 figures; All tax-exempt municipal bond issues; Municipal tax-exempt negotiated bond issues; Municipal tax-exempt competitive bond issues; Tax-exempt revenue bond...
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;07/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30691, p29
Presents charts and graphs depicting results of securities trading in the United States, on July 26, 1999. Includes short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal bond prices.
- Muni Yields Stay Firm for Eighth Straight Day. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;4/25/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33505, p2
The article reports on the performance of Build America Bonds (BAB) trading in which the 30-year tax-exempt yield has decreased from 23 to 17 basis points from April 11 to 20, 2011 in the U.S.
- Yields drop on primary market, tax-exempts lose morning gains. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;02/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30331, p1
Reports on the market performance of tax-exempt securities in the United States on February 12, 1998. Treasury bond auction; Repricing of a $144.8 million issue of Lower Colorado River Authority junior-lien revenue bonds in the primary market; Performance of secondary serial-range municipal bonds.