Memphis Competitively Selling $125 Million of General Improvement Bonds
- Delaware's Lamest County Selling $80M of GOs. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p4
Reports on the plans of New Castle County, Delaware to sell up its general obligation bonds. Projects financed by the bonds proceeds; Ratings to the county's general obligation bonds; Performance of the region's financial services.
- MUNICIPAL RANKINC. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 27, p50
Presents charts depicting the ranking of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of July 2005.
- Moody's Upgrades New York. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p1
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to upgrade New York's general obligation bonds and the state's appropriation debt. Rating given to the state's dedicated tax fund bonds; Positive outlook assigned by Moody's to the three categories of state debt.
- No Change in Munis; Fed Holds Rate Target. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/24/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33339, p2
The article reports on the unchanged condition of the U.S. municipal market on June 23, 2010. Survey shows that the Federal Reserve held no change to the federal funds rate target and that the University of Texas System Board of Regents joined the market with its 516.3 million taxable Build...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32329, p8
A list of competitive municipal bond offerings in the United States from March 1 to April 25, 2006 is presented. Data is given for the municipal bonds' issuer, description, amount, financial adviser, legal opinion. date maturing, insurer, and the credit ratings from Moody's, Standard & Poor and...
- Fairfax Stays AAA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p33
Reports on the rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Inc. to the public improvement and refunding bonds of Fairfax County, Virginia. Plans to use bond proceeds to refinance outstanding general obligations bonds.
- West Virginia's $252M Lottery Deal, Now Scheduled for Jan. 6, Gets A From Fitch. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31791, p5
Focuses on West Virginia's lottery bond sale, scheduled for January 6, 2004. Issuance of the taxable bonds by the state's Economic Development Authority; Rating awarded by Fitch Ratings for the bonds; Total amount of the bonds to be issued by West Virginia; Purpose of the bond sale.
- S&P: N.H. Hospital Outlook Stable. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31929, p2
Reports on the outlook of Standard & Poor's on the Series 1997 revenue bonds of the New Hampshire Health and Education Facilities Authority. Revision of the outlook; Affirmation of the A-minus rating on the bonds; Issuance of the bonds for Androscogin Valley Hospital.
- Wylie, Tex., Water Revs Get S&P Upgrade. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31929, p2
Reports on the rating given by Standard & Poor's on the outstanding waterworks and sewer system revenue bonds of the local government of Wylie, Texas. Upgrade of the revenue bonds from BBB-plus to A-minus; Factors cited by analysts in upgrading the bond rating; Effect of the upgrade on the...