Consumer Sentiment Dipped in Sept
- Consumer Sentiment Rebounds in November. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p2
Reports on the growth in the consumer sentiment index reading in the U.S.
- Consumer Sentiment Falls Again in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32846, p2
The article reports on the final consumer sentiment index reading in the U.S. by the University of Michigan for March 2008. The index reading was 69.5 compared with the preliminary 70.5 reading and the final 70.8 reading for February. The expectations index was 60.1, compared with 61.4 earlier...
- Consumer Sentiment Index Gains to 88.9 in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p2
The article reports that the University of Michigan's final March 2006 consumer sentiment index reading was 88.9. The final reading matched the final February 2006 reading. The final expectations index was 76.0, as compared to the 74.2 reading at mid-moth. The current conditions index gained to...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p42
Presents charts depicting the performance of various market indicators including municipal bonds and securities in the U.S.
- Pessimists Miss Today's Big Economic Truths. Kudlow, Lawrence // Human Events;6/12/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 20, p18
This article explains that pessimists do not want to recognize the many economic indicators suggesting that the U.S. economy is healthy. The cult of the bear still reigns supreme in most corners of Wall Street and the mainstream media, as those who want to tear down the economy continue to...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p37
Presents charts depicting economic indicators including municipal bond index and securities prices in the U.S.
- Chicago PMI Slips, Still Shows Expansion. Seigel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31854, p2
Reports that the Chicago Purchasing Manager's Business Barometer declined in March 2004. Use of the barometer as an economic indicator in the U.S.
- Weekly Economic and Financial Review. // Caribbean Business;1/28/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p13
The article presents an overview of the economic performance of the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2009. The country's producer prices increased by 0.2% in December, while home sales rose by 7.4% in November. Moreover, the sales of existing homes augmented by 7.4% in November, while the inventory...
- Consumer Sentiment Index Holds Steady in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32342, p2
The article reports on the consumer sentiment index reading of the University of Michigan for March 2006. The consumer sentiment index reading was 86.7, which was the same from the final February 2006 reading. The preliminary reading for February 2006 was 87.4 while the final reading for January...