TITLE

Aug. Business Sales, Inventories Gain

AUTHOR(S)
Newman, Emily
PUB. DATE
October 2004
SOURCE
Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p2
SOURCE TYPE
Trade Publication
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
Reports on the increase in business inventories in the United States in August 2004, according to data released by the Department of Commerce. Percentage of increase in business sales.
ACCESSION #
14761226

 

Related Articles

  • Sales, Inventories Up In November. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p2 

    Focuses on the increase in business inventories and sales according to the U.S. Department of Commerce data. Percentage of increase in inventories and sales; Projection on the increase of inventories.

  • Inventory cut.  // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/19/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 62, p12A 

    The article reports on the reduction of inventories of businesses facing a record drop in sales in October 2008 by the largest amount in five years in the U.S. According to the Department of Commerce, businesses reduced their inventories they were holding on shelves and back lots by 0.6 percent...

  • Inventories Unchanged; June Sales Gain 0.7%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32195, p2 

    Reports that business inventories were unchanged in June 2005 while sales rose by 0.7 percent, according to data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce.

  • Business Sales, Inventories Up. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;12/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32029, p2 

    The article presents information on the increase in business inventories by 0.2% and sales by 1.2%. This information is based on data release by U.S. Department of Commerce. The inventories figure, which rose to $1.260 trillion, came, as stocks in September remained unchanged from the previous...

  • Inventories Unchanged In Feb.; Sales Down 0.6%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/17/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32361, p2 

    The article reports that U.S. business inventories were unchanged in February even though sales declined 0.6 percent. According to Commerce Department, inventories hovered at a record level of 1.314 trillion following a 0.6 percent gain in January. Meanwhile, inventories of autos fell 0.7...

  • Inventories Up 0.8%; Sales Increase 1.5%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32836, p2 

    The article presents a report on business inventories and sales in January 2008 from the Department of Commerce in the U.S. The data revealed that inventories soared 0.8% to $1.458 billion following an increase of 0.7% gain in December 2007. It also showed that overall business sales rose 1.5%...

  • Business Inventories, Sales Higher in October. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32774, p2 

    The article reports on a 0.1% increase in business inventories and a 0.7% increase in sales levels in October 2007, based on data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Business inventories rose to $1.431 billion after an unrevised 0.4% gain in September, whereas overall inventories were...

  • Business Sales Grow 1.7% Inventories Gain 0.7%. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;8/14/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32940, p2 

    The article reports on the growth in business inventories and sales levels in the U.S. in June 2008. According to the data released by the Commerce Department, business inventories were up 0.7% or $1.490 billion following an upwardly revised 0.4% increase in May to $1.480 billion while sales...

  • Business Sales, Inventories Higher. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/12/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31780, p2 

    Reports on the increase in the level of business inventories based from the data from the U.S. Commerce Department in Washington D.C. Total amount of the increase; Expansion of sales for the month of October 2003.

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of VIRGINIA BEACH PUBLIC LIBRARY AND SYSTEM

Sign out of this library

Other Topics